Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Xbox one) #1 Storm Clan - The Empire of the Fallen, R10 Storm, Gold in Most events, Accepting MR4+, Research Done, Fully Furnished Dojo, High activity, Clan Discord Chat, Daily Raids, Promotion System, Rank Structure, 2+ years old, Relaxed Environment.

(XBOX)SII Frederic

Hello! I would like to apply. I am currently at work but will be online tonight in approx. 7.5 hours. Feel free to pm me on here in the mean time(I'm active on the forums during work as I have a bit of free time). I will send a message to a officer tonight when I get on(fyi I'm in a dead clan right now, I will leave it as soon as I get home). I'm extremely active. I play 2-4 hours every night. I've been playing for almost two months. I'm MR10 and I'm constantly doing research and learning more. I want to be active in a clan. I'm willing to help others and donate to the clan as needed. My gamertag is Magnesium 360. I hope to hear from you in the mean time. Thanks for reading my post.

On 12/7/2017 at 11:19 PM, (Xbox One)quietkid828 said:

Hey I’ve been looking for a good clan to join and this was the best so if you could invite that would be great! 

On 12/8/2017 at 10:46 PM, (Xbox One)quietkid828 said:

Hey could I get an invite? Mr4 almost 5 pretty good at the game though be great if you could

On 12/9/2017 at 1:08 AM, (Xbox One)SKEEJAYE122 said:

Hi. Im looking to join a clan as I've been a member of only 3 building my dojo by myself. Unfortunately the guys that are supposed to be in it with me don't play really ever and im looking to join if you'll have me. MR6. Team player. On pretty well every night from 9-12pm. Thanks

On 12/9/2017 at 4:23 PM, (Xbox One)Roo2ptO said:

Would like to join I am MR 7 and have plaid this game for quite a long time and am looking for an active clan

On 12/9/2017 at 10:34 PM, (Xbox One)TunnalRatt said:

would like to join, I'm MR9 and play every day

19 hours ago, (Xbox One)xXSANDMANXx01 said:

Could I join been looking for a clan for weeks I'm a Mr 11 and just want a good active clan

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)Magnesium 360 said:

Hello! I would like to apply. I am currently at work but will be online tonight in approx. 7.5 hours. Feel free to pm me on here in the mean time(I'm active on the forums during work as I have a bit of free time). I will send a message to a officer tonight when I get on(fyi I'm in a dead clan right now, I will leave it as soon as I get home). I'm extremely active. I play 2-4 hours every night. I've been playing for almost two months. I'm MR10 and I'm constantly doing research and learning more. I want to be active in a clan. I'm willing to help others and donate to the clan as needed. My gamertag is Magnesium 360. I hope to hear from you in the mean time. Thanks for reading my post.

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)STEALTHbryce04 said:

I am currently stuck in a clan with no active members and am looking for a new clan. I'm mastery rank 10 and have been playing on and off for about 2 years. I hope yall are still taking new members. My gamertag is the same as my username

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)Zmann120 said:

Hi. My gamer tag is Zmann120 and my clan has 60+ members and only 3 known active members also I'm mastery rank 5 please save me from farming hell.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)CJLEE770 said:

Hi I’m looking for a new clan I’m MR 9 and I have resources to donate. If you guys are still accepting I’d like to join my gamer tag is my username

To everyone i'd like to firstly thank you all for wanting to join :) secondly we are full sorry! but we are going to mountain 200 more positions for new members yay! if you'd still want to join our super active helpful family i'll link our discord here :) join there i'll be posting when openings happen before the clan tier raising and will be posting the clan tier raising! 
DISCORD CHAT - https://discord.gg/8MheXDh everyone is welcome to join it it basically it puts you on the priority list for joining our family :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm MR4 soon to be MR5, trying to go through MR fodder atm. I started the game three years ago but got swamped with " oh you need to do this, lets go farm these and these and these" and it wasn't an enjoyable experience. I gave up very shortly after. I just came back and I'm trying to take a more chill approach and actually learn things this time instead of being steamrolled. That being said I'm an offshore fisherman and I'm gone for over a month at a time sometimes. If you guys think you'd be okay with that I'd love to join you. I intend to play every day during my time at home. Thanks for any consideration. Also I'm 28 years old and live in Canada.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...