Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think my limbo theorem quest line is bugged.

Really_Nooby

So right now I'm trying to continue on with the limbo theorem quest line, but I think the game skipped a mission. Right now when I finish a quest, Ordis hits me with the line

A Limbo part blueprint! The Theorem wasn't complete malarkey after all. Perhaps there's more to these equations than I previously thought, what am I missing

He says this AFTER you finish the Cambria, Earth excavation mission, and get a Limbo Neuroptics Blueprint. Now, when I look through my inventory as well as my foundry, I don't have a Limbo Neuroptics Blueprint or the part.

>[Proof It's not in my foundry RGxQHnY.jpg)

Proof it's not built in my inventory BIVeei4.png

I'm not sure what to do, because I've never ran the excavation mission on Cambria, and the mission isn't even there for me, even with the quest picked unhM336.jpg 

Is there any way I can reset the quest at all? 

Edited by Really_Nooby

I am having this exact same problem. I'm coming back to the game after quite a break, and I wanted to finally sit down and continue where I left off on The Limbo Theorem.

However...... my quest menu looks the same: it won't give me a quest at all. After learning you can get the pieces off other peoples quests, I tried to tag along with them. When our excavation was over, the UI "rewarded" me with the limbo neuroptics. Once we got to the mission reward screen, no neuroptics in my rewards list. It's not in my foundry at all, and I can't build it to continue the quest. I've done this with two of my friends and they've gotten their blueprints, but no blueprint for me.

• 3 weeks later...