Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gameplay Experience 20-Jul-2013 (Hotfix 9.2.1)

polarbear911

UI
- Naga (Senda) Alert mission: Hovering your mouse over accept button after selecting this mission, you can still highlight the naga mission in the background
- Naga (Senda) Alert mission: Reward Frost Helmet: Bugged, cannot claim reward after completing
- Modding page (page numbering can still overlap)
- Map selection lockouts: should be able to access map selection when you have closed all other windows, i.e. foundry, arsenal and etc.
- Sentinel health/level are still not showing
- Melee weapon levels are still not showing
- When logging out from foundry, foundry window remains opened.
- Alert mission (Narcissus): When entering into the mission, the startup wall paper shows Ambulas. But when fighting the actual boss, it's different

- Chat system: Cannot message someone in the online list when you're in game and that they're in the lobby/menu at the same time

Gameplay
- Melee gets stuck (under constant staggering by chargers can cause melee to get stuck as well)
- Sometimes pressing jump while sliding does not respond the first time, need to press jump twice before it responds
- When standing right up against a wall and turn facing to zoom, all you see is that big head of yours
- Sprint/Shift key seems to be locked down after using it until next non-related sprint movement is performed or having to press sprint/shift key again. It is speculated that the 'locking' are happening to other keys as well, which is causing melee locks, primary weapon locks, jump locks and etc.
- phorid: Homing poison/shot kills you instantly even if you have full health of 620 with maxed WF
- Switching from primary to secondary seems normal, but cannot fire any of the primary/secondary weapons, but melee can still be used
- crouch is still locking sometimes

- Void Runs (Orikon - T1 defense): Doors open half way, couldn't enter to the next section of the room, need to abort and get invited again

Connectivity
- Not allowing messages to be sent to those who appear online on your list
- when failing/completed a mission: can't abort/quit the game to go back to the menu (high latency game sessions)

General
- Difficulty description in the cutscene before each mission is not accurate
- Mission Complete window should have tabs to indicate ALL items/rewards shown, i.e. list of mods, blue prints, ammo, health, energy collected, and not partial.
- Grineer Map: Wall run around the circular section to get to higher top: seems that you can't reach high platform with key locking/stamina mod equipped - forcing players to do abort (extremely off-putting when this circular section appears in alert mission). Sometimes, when running off the walls will cause clipping and into the walls, thus cannot get out of the situation.

Feel free to add on, thanks.

note: Just because this post doesn't include previous issues found, this does not mean they're fixed

Edited by polarbear911

Not letting me log on!? Playing a game and suddenly disconnects and I'm sent back to the log in screen...where I cannot log on!? Exit, restart the launch but it checks for new content....that means the servers are still up right!? Press play....you know the rest!!!!

Maby its me not getting it, but the wallrunning required in the new maps takes me like 6to tries.

I run, miss the olatform, start over.

Or get killed in the process.

At some locations where you hsve to run up the wall, i just run into the wall or my wf refuse to run up the

second wall.

Why not have a grab ledge key? Like tomb raider, prince of persia.

Ive seen players left behind cause they could not master this.

I know uts a matter of learning, but its unnecessary to make it so hard. Pop is not this hard.