The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

๐Ÿ’ฅ Phoenix Family ๐Ÿ’ฅ Largest Clan Family, Active Discord, Events, Giveaways ๐Ÿ’ฅ Recruitment Open ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Divinity

I came to this after being invited out of the blue to Phoenix Kings by "HeroicTheif" and "aZr_" a few days ago. After digging around and discovering that to be a subsidiary clan of this one I came here. I have no current clan affiliation so I was pondering over it. I decided it would be best to check in on this to see what the proper channels for recruitment would be. I'm mostly interested to know if there was some sort of mistake as getting two invites from two different people to a clan I've never heard of after doing nothing of note is rather odd. But nonetheless I've decided I might as well apply formally. I chose here due to the fact that Phoenix Kings was described as being more "noob friendly". As someone who has spent well over 700 hours here I felt going to a clan like that would be disingenuous. But I digress.

IGN: XONIX2

Region: USA

Type of Player: Casual

P.S. Sorry for that lengthy ramble at the beginning there

• ย 
Edited by XONIX2
for some reason a bunch of rule text seemed to show up as part of the post?

11 hours ago, XONIX2 said:

I came to this after being invited out of the blue to Phoenix Kings by "HeroicTheif" and "aZr_" a few days ago. After digging around and discovering that to be a subsidiary clan of this one I came here. I have no current clan affiliation so I was pondering over it. I decided it would be best to check in on this to see what the proper channels for recruitment would be. I'm mostly interested to know if there was some sort of mistake as getting two invites from two different people to a clan I've never heard of after doing nothing of note is rather odd. But nonetheless I've decided I might as well apply formally. I chose here due to the fact that Phoenix Kings was described as being more "noob friendly". As someone who has spent well over 700 hours here I felt going to a clan like that would be disingenuous. But I digress.

IGN: XONIX2

Region: USA

Type of Player: Casual

P.S. Sorry for that lengthy ramble at the beginning there

• ย 

thank you for your feed back! Clan invite sent!

Just started playing Warframe last week and because my friends have been recommending this non-stop..

fell in love with it just about immediately.. :)

ย 

IGN: KuroE178

Region: Japan

Type of Player: Casual (for now)

14 hours ago, KuroE178 said:

Just started playing Warframe last week and because my friends have been recommending this non-stop..

fell in love with it just about immediately.. :)

ย 

IGN: KuroE178

Region: Japan

Type of Player: Casual (for now)

clan invite sent :)

ย 

10 hours ago, Machine_Head said:

IGN : Machine_Head
Region : asia
Type of player :Casual veteranย 

clan invite sent :D

1 hour ago, LastSpawner said: