Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

💥 Phoenix Family 💥 Largest Clan Family, Active Discord, Events, Giveaways 💥 Recruitment Open 💥

Divinity

IGN: Firerez
                                                                                                                Rank: 2 will be 3 soon
                                                                                                                Reigon: USA
                                                                                                                Type Of Player: Competitive/casual

Edited by Firerez

Hi all,

I'm not new to Warframe, been playing on PS4 with friends since 2014 but decided to come back to PC so I'm 3 years behind. Last time I played on PC was when we got the Mirage update so I have lots to do.

I would love to join the clan if you guys have space. I always help out when I can and will still continue to do so even though I'm really weak now compared to my other account.

Looking forward to meeting you all :D

I'm currently at MR8 on PC (RIP MR21 and all my weapons xD), my in game alias is Bl4ck-H4nd and I'm in EU region +2 GMT

Casual Player

Edited by Bl4ck-H4nd

7 hours ago, APP1EJ4CK said:

IGN: APP1EJ4CK

Region: Europe

Type of Player: Casual

clan invite sent

6 hours ago, Firerez said:

IGN: Firerez
                                                                                                                Rank: 2 will be 3 soon
                                                                                                                Reigon: USA
                                                                                                                Type Of Player: Competitive/casual

clan invite sent

4 hours ago, DefyingDane said:

IGN: DefyingDane

Region: EU

clan inivte sent

3 hours ago, Danyaele said:

IGN: Danyaele

Region: US

Type: Casual

clan invite sent

3 hours ago, Zappologist said:

IGN: Zappologist

Type: Casual

clan invite sent

3 hours ago, xXNinnjaXx said:

IGN: xXNinnjaXx

Region: Asia

Type of Player: Competitive. 

clan invite sent

2 hours ago, Gernhardt said:

IGN: Gernhardt

clan invite sent

2 hours ago, Kaito_Yoshida said:

IGN: Kaito_Yoshida

MR: 14

Region: USA

Type of player: Competitive

clan invite sent

1 hour ago, xxab said:

IGN: xxab

Region: EUR

Type of Player: Competitive

clan inivte sent

1 hour ago, Bl4ck-H4nd said:

Hi all,

I'm not new to Warframe, been playing on PS4 with friends since 2014 but decided to come back to PC so I'm 3 years behind. Last time I played on PC was when we got the Mirage update so I have lots to do.

I would love to join the clan if you guys have space. I always help out when I can and will still continue to do so even though I'm really weak now compared to my other account.

Looking forward to meeting you all :D

I'm currently at MR8 on PC (RIP MR21 and all my weapons xD), my in game alias is Bl4ck-H4nd and I'm in EU region +2 GMT

Casual Player

clan inivte sent