Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The journey to a new dojo

(PSN)jboogibeats20

When the PS4 first dropped Warframe was the first game I downloaded and played, I dropped it for a couple of months and picked it back up and when I did I started my own clan (wasn't successful btw). It was just me and my only friend at the time for a while until I met other people from another clan that soon after introduced me to the rest of there clan, I designed a clan logo for then in return for plat (2 times actually). After that we all quickly clicked together, my only clan mate got bored of the game and stopped playing while I was pretty much the only person thier. My friends from the other clan felt my pain and wanted me to join them but I was trying so hard to hold on to my own clan til I just gave in. I make a secondary account and made it leader of my clan while I joined theirs, ever since then we've been good. Over the past 3 years of playing Warframe and other games together off and on that bond remained strong, we all were casually active on Warframe but when we heard about the plains update coming we all quickly jumped back on Warframe consistently and started preparing...only one problem...we were a mountain clan and 96% of the clan was dead weight and at least 40% of them are warlords. The founder of the clan no longer plays so I put the support ticket it to get them to pass the power over to me or someone else the is a vet and active, well that problem was halfway solved cause not only they passed the power off to someone else but they passed it to the second person in the clan (Wich was the 3rd) and he was inactive too...and a huge &#! at that.he barely managed to knock the clan down a tier but without the leader present to kick alot of the warlords we were stuck at a standstill, so I decided to send another support ticket for the same issue. Days go pass and I noticed that the leader finally decided to come back but then at that same instance I got a reply saying "there is nothing they can do cause he is active now"...really?. Now me and my friends are frustrated cause he has the power off all people and he feels he has power over us because of it because we told him to demote and kick the inactive warlords cause he's the only one that can. Now let me remind you that he been in the clan since it was first made and only have 17days played in total....freaking 17!!? And he hasn't contributed nothing, 97% of research in all labs we're done cause me and my friends handled it all but anyways, my friends and I were completely fed up with his arrogance after he threatened to kick us Wich won't happen cause he know we are the only ones keeping the dojo functional. Half of my friends came to the conclusion to just leave and start a new dojo while the rest didn't have the desire to start over or was too scared to, but me and the ones that was ready to move on did so and within that day we manage to finish almost half of the teno research and starting the other labs. With that simple yet huge accomplishment the ones that wasn't sure or didn't want to start over got motivated and they destroyed as much of the dojo as they can before they lefted (lol I mean it pretty much was our dojo) so after all the accomplishments, hours and milestones we did together, and the bump in our road trying to keep us from growing but have failed to break our spirits. We moved on knowing we can bounce back from any situation, yeah it sucks to see all the effort you put into something being lefted behind cause of a leader that isn't fit for leading but when you really think about it... starting over isn't all that bad. So yeah this was my road from one dojo to the next in it's entirety, I pretty much made this tread for people that goes through similar situations in clans thier in and to motivate people that they don't have to be bound or feel like your trapped under the wims of assholish leader(s). Just start your own and be drama free

PS. I got tired halfway through typing and rushed my story lol y'all get the idea anyways

Just now, (PS4)jboogibeats20 said:

I should have but it's been so long that it hasn't came to mind til after the fact we started the new dojo, I guess I have 2 dojo's now lol

I thought that was the whole point of saving up your original clan and dojo. XD You guys could have just joined up again with your original fixed it up to scratch and you wouldn't have to worry about over sized clans.

1 minute ago, Andaius said:

I thought that was the whole point of saving up your original clan and dojo. XD You guys could have just joined up again with your original fixed it up to scratch and you wouldn't have to worry about over sized clans.

Your right about that lol I feel dumb the more I think about it

Yea, I know the struggle of starting a new clan, I got my entire dojo done solo, I started recruiting when research was ready, our energy lab is done, Our grinder lab is almost done, our infested is the slowest (Goddamn hema even though we only need 1.4k Mutagen left to finish it but its put other research in the lab at a standstill, and Tenno lab is 3/4 We need Wukong, Elytron And a few other things but we five have been researching like pros, once research is done i start really pumping for recruits :D

But it is a hard process to do, so best of luck!

Dojos are for one thing, trade. 

Just build a new one with a trade machine and all what you need. In our dojo we are 14 players who are almost inactive. I prefer quiet places like that instead of pointless drama. 

Keep thing simple and enjoy the game. 

Edited by (PS4)felsager

Just now, (PS4)felsager said:

Dojos are for one thing, trade. 

Just build a new one with a trade machine and all what you need. In our dojo we are 14 players who are almost inactive. I prefer quiet places like that instead of pointless drama. 

Just keep thing simple and enjoy the game. 

Technically no...research. Good luck making a dojo not building any research and expecting it to gather people.

38 minutes ago, (PS4)jboogibeats20 said:

When the PS4 first dropped Warframe was the first game I downloaded and played, I dropped it for a couple of months and picked it back up and when I did I started my own clan (wasn't successful btw). It was just me and my only friend at the time for a while until I met other people from another clan that soon after introduced me to the rest of there clan, I designed a clan logo for then in return for plat (2 times actually).

After that we all quickly clicked together, my only clan mate got bored of the game and stopped playing while I was pretty much the only person thier. My friends from the other clan felt my pain and wanted me to join them but I was trying so hard to hold on to my own clan til I just gave in. I make a secondary account and made it leader of my clan while I joined theirs, ever since then we've been good.

Over the past 3 years of playing Warframe and other games together off and on that bond remained strong, we all were casually active on Warframe but when we heard about the plains update coming we all quickly jumped back on Warframe consistently and started preparing...only one problem...we were a mountain clan and 96% of the clan was dead weight and at least 40% of them are warlords. The founder of the clan no longer plays so I put the support ticket it to get them to pass the power over to me or someone else the is a vet and active, well that problem was halfway solved cause not only they passed the power off to someone else but they passed it to the second person in the clan (Wich was the 3rd) and he was inactive too...and a huge &#! at that.he barely managed to knock the clan down a tier but without the leader present to kick alot of the warlords we were stuck at a standstill, so I decided to send another support ticket for the same issue.

Days go pass and I noticed that the leader finally decided to come back but then at that same instance I got a reply saying "there is nothing they can do cause he is active now"...really?. Now me and my friends are frustrated cause he has the power off all people and he feels he has power over us because of it because we told him to demote and kick the inactive warlords cause he's the only one that can. Now let me remind you that he been in the clan since it was first made and only have 17days played in total....freaking 17!!? And he hasn't contributed nothing, 97% of research in all labs we're done cause me and my friends handled it all but anyways, my friends and I were completely fed up with his arrogance after he threatened to kick us Wich won't happen cause he know we are the only ones keeping the dojo functional. Half of my friends came to the conclusion to just leave and start a new dojo while the rest didn't have the desire to start over or was too scared to, but me and the ones that was ready to move on did so and within that day we manage to finish almost half of the teno research and starting the other labs.

With that simple yet huge accomplishment the ones that wasn't sure or didn't want to start over got motivated and they destroyed as much of the dojo as they can before they lefted (lol I mean it pretty much was our dojo) so after all the accomplishments, hours and milestones we did together, and the bump in our road trying to keep us from growing but have failed to break our spirits. We moved on knowing we can bounce back from any situation, yeah it sucks to see all the effort you put into something being lefted behind cause of a leader that isn't fit for leading but when you really think about it... starting over isn't all that bad. So yeah this was my road from one dojo to the next in it's entirety, I pretty much made this tread for people that goes through similar situations in clans thier in and to motivate people that they don't have to be bound or feel like your trapped under the wims of assholish leader(s). Just start your own and be drama free

PS. I got tired halfway through typing and rushed my story lol y'all get the idea anyways

Fixed that for you and for others.

4 minutes ago, Andaius said:

Technically no...research. Good luck making a dojo not building any research and expecting it to gather people.

I have no intention to gather people at all. My way of finding players is in LOR, LOR NM, JV and few survival missions with randoms. The rest can be done on the trade chat or the recruitment chat. I prefer quiet places. 

Edited by (PS4)felsager

1 minute ago, (PS4)felsager said:

I have no intention to gather people at all. My way of finding players is in LOR, LOR NM, JV and few survival missions with randoms. The rest can be done on the trade chat or the recruitment chat. I prefer quiet places. 

So then your saying you did Zero clan research then?

Just now, (PS4)felsager said:

I got a clan dojo with all the research already done. I share this with a friend. He owns the clan. He rarely is there but he takes care of few things keeping the thing up to date. 

Then there you go Technically a dojo isn't only for trading.