Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Kicking My Arse In Defense

Sev1107

So can we make it so that we cant get hurt inbetween waves such as between 5 and 6 or 10 and 11, cuz i've been raped by Stalker 3 or 4 time like this now and people arent very helpful in-game about this crap.

I just want to be able to kill Stalker without getting F***-ed over all the time like this.

Edited by Sev1107

Can you maybe not use the word 'rape'?

Thanks.

Its what happened, i said no and he said "too bad".

I feel for you as I've gotten nailed by Stalker unexpectedly several times. That being said, could you really still call him Stalker if you were always ready for him when he attacked?

And you actually could, as a Stalker is simply someone who follows you even thought you dont want them to. Hell if we wanted to we could call him an unwanted follower if we really wanted to, Stalker just seems creepier than Unwanted Follower. XD

Actually, no, that's not what happened.  You were not violently sexually assaulted by a video game.  I'll ask again politely:  Please don't use that word.

You dont know that i didnt. (i'm clearly joking right here)

On a serious note: sorry, did not know this would offend anyone. Usually people on the internet are fine with it, but there are exceptions. My apologies.

Edited by Sev1107

Actually, no, that's not what happened.  You were not violently sexually assaulted by a video game.  I'll ask again politely:  Please don't use that word.

Whoa last time I got offended by something I stopped reading it and left the thread. It's probably better you do that than not contribute to the OP's problem.

There is only one great way DE can fix getting raped by Stalker during wave selection. They can minimize it and make it a small voting window where the player is not frozen or anything but given keys like F1 to next wave, F2 to exit similar to voting in Source engine games I.E. Left 4 Dead.

Making you invincible still poses the problem of getting out of invincibility and getting one-shot directly after. Chances are if DE did just make you invicible you wouldn't be able to move while invicible, defeating the purpose of having it not set you up for Stalker.

3 of the last 4 times he's come after me its been like this. If i knew he'd show up in the next mission i did i wouldnt do defense mission, but since its random i cant tell.

i don't think it's random... there's a pattern but this seems to have changed after U9.

for an example, my NYX + Trinity (both rank 10) got raped the moment i start a high level mission, the light flash at the first room after killing some enemies...

both are level 52 stalker.

previously in U8, no solid evidences. if your screen flash/black out for once w/o stalker spawning, means your next few mission might spawn stalker.

there's a pattern, go find it