Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Common/uncommon Resources From Boss Drop Tables!

S5alad

I agree...Control Modules should drop more often than common materials if it's coming from a boss. I have the same issue with trying to get Orokin Cells, and Orokin Cells currently drop in single stack, which is even worse than Control Modules.

On top of that you need more Orokin Cells to build things than you do CM's.  Most Prime weapons require 10 of them.  A boost in these would also be greatly appreciated.

After 8 runs of Ruk, not a singe Orokin Cell.

25th run, 2 Control Modules.  Not bad...

see i understand why the old vor shouldnt have dropped morphics everythime, but with all the bosses getting redone they should have 100% chance drop of the rare mat of the planet. for bosses like raptor. make it 50-50 for the control module and morphics.

Bosses should be Loot Piñatas C:

You kill a boss, LOTS of goodies drop. Including ammo (since you usually waste a ton of it on them), health, energy, affinity, common AND rare mats and then one of the various blueprints they drop. It's only fitting considering how much effort is required to fight most of them.

Bosses should be Loot Piñatas C:

You kill a boss, LOTS of goodies drop. Including ammo (since you usually waste a ton of it on them), health, energy, affinity, common AND rare mats and then one of the various blueprints they drop. It's only fitting considering how much effort is required to fight most of them.

Little overboard...  just a rare mat would be sufficient, since everything else can be attained easily enough elsewhere.  No one is looking for more than a single rare mat drop, it's not much to ask.

If you don't agree with the resources and their prices on the market (Which you shouldn't), encourage everyone you know to NOT buy them.

Logically in that aspect, they'll either:

1) Lower the prices

2) Increase the drop-rates to make it even less of an option for f2p, but essentially p2p is just buying time at that point.

Speak with your wallets, not "I ran this and this is what dropped" posts.

On that note though, at least you're not neurode farming. Still chugging along on that one myself.

If you don't agree with the resources and their prices on the market (Which you shouldn't), encourage everyone you know to NOT buy them.

Logically in that aspect, they'll either:

1) Lower the prices

2) Increase the drop-rates to make it even less of an option for f2p, but essentially p2p is just buying time at that point.

Speak with your wallets, not "I ran this and this is what dropped" posts.

On that note though, at least you're not neurode farming. Still chugging along on that one myself.

They have not alterred the mod packs to disallow ability mods from being purchased in them.  Yet they're still on the market, so I don't see DE caring about much of anything except platinum and founder's pack sales.  They won't bother listening to players, even founders, as long as the revenue comes in.