Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-Suggestion- Ability Cooldowns!

Jin_Kazama

This would be a life saver. If when you select an ability there was a number within it that counts down so that you can know how long it is until you can use it again.
The game would be improved so much if this was added.

Imagine knowing exactly it would be until your snow globe ends, or when trinity abilities are about to run out,
My Loki would even be more viable as id know exactly how long id be invisible for so i can prepare to go back into it without getting OHKO'd xD

The title is kind of misleading. It says "cooldown", but from what I can read, you are actually talking about "timers". You should adjust it accordingly, before the firestorm of hate breaks out here.

I also like the idea. Knowing when Bastille stops working would definitely help (for Vauban, obviously).

Edited by InfinitexL

The title is kind of misleading. It says "cooldown", but from what I can read, you are actually talking about "timers". You should adjust it accordingly, before the firestorm of hate breaks out here.

I also like the idea. Knowing when Bastille stops working would definitely help (for Vauban, obviously).

well, technically he's right. they are cooldowns.