Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Survival Missions.

Onite

Sometimes when doing a mission, your objective changes to "kill everything." Sometimes it links another objective to one you just finished.

Another one of those changes could be survival. Where its implied that for whatever reason, you're on full alert and things have gone wrong, putting you in a bad situation. All enemies on the ship are converging on your location and the only objective is to stay alive for a set amount of time until extraction can pick you up.

More enemies than normal constantly storm towards you to take you out, you can now instead hack panels and lock doors in your favor to try to stem the tide or buy yourself time. This situation completely destroys rushing and encourages staying together. It also gives way more incentive to explore in directions you usually dont. Because your objective has no location, you can then go in any direction.

Good idea?

for the infestation-side, might add some aoe-explosion to those crawlers/walker since standing on top of some box can give the player huge advantage. the aoe should do little to no damage as the main purpose is to knock those players doing this off the box so the infestation can zerg the players down to 0 hp.

for the infestation-side, might add some aoe-explosion to those crawlers/walker since standing on top of some box can give the player huge advantage. the aoe should do little to no damage as the main purpose is to knock those players doing this off the box so the infestation can zerg the players down to 0 hp.

That already happens with things like runners. They explode. Other than that, ancients have some range when they attack you. Alot of the enemies just need to be able to jump up onto things.

That already happens with things like runners. They explode. Other than that, ancients have some range when they attack you. Alot of the enemies just need to be able to jump up onto things.

guess you never explore the whole map right...?

guess what? i found some spot where i can AFK and my sentinel do the killing.

runner' explode cant hit me.

charger/anicent attack cant hit me.

the only thing that can damage me is the poison ancient.

yes i'm not on top of the box.

sometimes these creatures just cant jump on top of some places. example: on the edge/small box/on top of the door/pipeway etc...

what i'm saying is, if in this mode. infestation will explode if they cant dmg u onces. 

at least give the feeling like getting over-run by these things...