Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: In-Game Profile Selection For Weapons And Warframes

Seishisai

hello guys,

I would recommend you to make something I think it's pretty simple, that is to say a kind of profile selector for weapons and WFs. 

Everyone knows that every player often changes warframes and weapons according to kind of mission he's going to do. It's really boring to change mods everytimeto the warframe, the sentinel, and the weapons. So why not to create a profile switcher for our warframes (at least 3 profiles) to that easier.

I think that wouldbe great.

Greetings,

Sss

i would like this idea, since i have 2 profiles, one as Loki and one as Excalibur, mostly since i find it extremely difficult to find the parts to make any warframes blueprints and also since you do only have 2 warframe slots anyway

Edited by Sleepykiller444

I was going to suggest this in a little more detail, but I see no point in making another thread - this simply *needs* to happen. Less time wasted in menus; more variety in gameplay; game longevity from people aiming for more warframes/weapons since they're not a pain to use; more platinum sales from those who buy said warframes/weapons - the list goes on. Also, after the auras becoming mods, it's even more important now than ever for this to come out - before you'd have your aura ready and waiting for any warframe - now it's just the one like every other mod.

Please consider this DE - nobody enjoys unslotting and slotting card thingies and (hopefully) nobody plans to get things such as maxed serration for every weapon, etc.

N.B. - Just throwing in another little thing I was going to suggest at the same time: perhaps let us 'lock' or 'hide' a mod so that it doesn't appear in the mods/fusion menu - allowing us to sell/fuse away all of those duplicate mods we've just had drop without seeing the clutter of older mods we've kept for months and don't plan on getting rid of any time soon.

Edited by ChameleonDude

I was going to suggest this in a little more detail, but I see no point in making another thread - this simply *needs* to happen. Less time wasted in menus; more variety in gameplay; game longevity from people aiming for more warframes/weapons since they're not a pain to use; more platinum sales from those who buy said warframes/weapons - the list goes on. Also, after the auras becoming mods, it's even more important now than ever for this to come out - before you'd have your aura ready and waiting for any warframe - now it's just the one like every other mod.

Please consider this DE - nobody enjoys unslotting and slotting card thingies and (hopefully) nobody plans to get things such as maxed serration for every weapon, etc.

N.B. - Just throwing in another little thing I was going to suggest at the same time: perhaps let us 'lock' or 'hide' a mod so that it doesn't appear in the mods/fusion menu - allowing us to sell/fuse away all of those duplicate mods we've just had drop without seeing the clutter of older mods we've kept for months and don't plan on getting rid of any time soon.

it's a good idea for sure. what I wanted to figure out is wheter De is already working to a profile switcher or not.

anyway it would be great to have a profile in which we have a warframe mods setting, preselected weapons (primary, pistol and melee), with mods settings for eqch one of them.. in the meanwhile it would be great to have a "disable all mods" button

Anyway, do DE staff members read these topics?

Yeah they actually get a lot of inspiration from the forums.  They mention the forums quite regularly in their live streams.  I'd recommend watching them because they give you a great insight into the development process and the direction of the game in general.