Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Difficulty

Hanech

The Difficulty now on the Enemies are extremely High. Reset the Difficulty. It is NOT fun at all. I guess many other Tenno's agree about this. Please. Set the difficult as it was before Update 9. I'm begging you. PLEASE. I LOVE WARFRAME but I Can't keep love it with these difficulty settings. It's terrible.

Thanks for Understanding

Hanech

l2playnoob

Seriously though, difficulty can only do good to this game. What you're asking for is blindly navigating the maps, with enemy that barely scratches your shield.

Hell, I brought a 300-shield Nova to a level 35 Grineer nightmare mission, and they couldn't down me once. RHA all powerful.

l2playnoob

Seriously though, difficulty can only do good to this game. What you're asking for is blindly navigating the maps, with enemy that barely scratches your shield.

Hell, I brought a 300-shield Nova to a level 35 Grineer nightmare mission, and they couldn't down me once. RHA all powerful.

This is why I love Nova. <3

l2playnoob

Yes, because you can choose a Nova when you first boot up Warframe.  Oh, wait YOU CAN'T!

You're a shining example of what DE doesn't need as a poster or beta tester.  Go away.

Yes, because you can choose a Nova when you first boot up Warframe.  Oh, wait YOU CAN'T!

You're a shining example of what DE doesn't need as a poster or beta tester.  Go away.

The point he's getting at, is that Nova is squishy as hell, yet he was still able to tank Nightmare mode with a tiny shield and a very squishy frame. If you had say...Excalibur, you would be able to blitz through anything in your way.

Edited by DecapitatingJim

The point he's getting at, is that Nova is squishy as hell, yet he was still able to tank Nightmare mode with a tiny shield and a very squishy frame. If you had say...Excalibur, you would be able to blitz through anything in your way.

Excuse me, I'm having a hard time breathing, I'm laughing so hard.  You're funny.

No, not all of us are 20 year olds, with the reflexes of a jet fighter pilot.

Excuse me, I'm having a hard time breathing, I'm laughing so hard.  You're funny.

No, not all of us are 20 year olds, with the reflexes of a jet fighter pilot.

RHA stands for right hand advantage. 300 shields means my Nova was low level with redirection, which took up all my mod points with the help of energy siphon. Basically I only had my trusty weps. When I didn't have a good angle, I used my speed. A Loki of the same level would have done much better.

OT: Oh, and the discoball of doom is glorious :D

The issue is that my luck sucks.  I got my first serration was on NEPTUNE.  Pre-U9.  I got one hornet strike on Earth, again, pre-U9.  I've been really lucky with melee Elementals, but I still have nothing on my ranged weapons.

I would like the diffuclty turned down to, not as much as before u9 though but just a little, or change the meaning of difficulty to ACTUALLY BEING DIFFICULT. right now for me the only reason the game is difficult is because I run out of ammo against a horde of bullet sponges on solo ceres, seriously I have a lvl 30 braton and a lvl 30 boltor both with ammo increases and I still run out of ammo on all my weapons.

then when Im forced to use melee I get killed by the respawning hordes shooting there high damage weapons all firing at the same time, my excalibur is level 30 with 540 shields and health and that just gets blown away, and I try to use sneaking but it's almost immpossible to sneak past 5 guys in a cramped cooridor.

my only real option for playing this game now is to squad up, which is hard since it takes forever to find a squad in outer planets, and even then in a squad the enemies are even bigger bullet sponges so I still run out of ammo... atleast in the squad though I have covering fire to use my melee effectively.

TL;DR change it from being artificial bullet sponge/ hordes of enemies difficulty to beng actually difficult in terms of change up an enemies tactics or ways they need to be killed.

Edited by impulse42

I would like the diffuclty turned down to, not as much as before u9 though but just a little, or change the meaning of difficulty to ACTUALLY BEING DIFFICULT. right now for me the only reason the game is difficult is because I run out of ammo against a horde of bullet sponges on solo ceres, seriously I have a lvl 30 braton and a lvl 30 boltor both with ammo increases and I still run out of ammo on all my weapons.

then when Im forced to use melee I get killed by the respawning hordes shooting there high damage weapons all firing at the same time, my excalibur is level 30 with 540 shields and health and that just gets blown away, and I try to use sneaking but it's almost immpossible to sneak past 5 guys in a cramped cooridor.

my only real option for playing this game now is to squad up, which is hard since it takes forever to find a squad in outer planets, and even then in a squad the enemies are even bigger bullet sponges so I still run out of ammo... atleast in the squad though I have covering fire to use my melee effectively.

TL;DR change it from being artificial bullet sponge/ hordes of enemies difficulty to beng actually difficult in terms of change up an enemies tactics or ways they need to be killed.

Ammo packs? They're there for a reason.

Ammo packs? They're there for a reason.

thats the point though, I shouldn't have to be using ammo packs, that is bad game design when your enemies require alot of bullets to take down, as well enemies already drop ammo in the game, that's where I should be getting my ammo back from, but fat lotta good that is because it gives you back next to nothing, especially when you consider that shotgun ammo is usually what gets dropped more.

TL;DR I shouldn't have to have a tertiary means of ammo to kill enemies in a game, bullet sponges are elements of bad game design and should never be solved by the solution of buy multiple ammo packs to use every time you go in a mission.

You have the tools, and yet you refuse to use them. Yes, bullet sponges are tedious rather than difficult, but until they make changes, you're better off with ammo packs.

I never said I don't use ammo packs, I do, the point I'm making though is this, ammo packs shouldn't have to be a tertiary ammo resource that I use and rely on, FOR EVERY MISSION I GO INTO.

this means I have to spend alot of credits to keep myself supplied, combined with the amount of credits gained from completing the mission along with searching every containor for credits, Im ultimately losing credits, and therefore time with farming for credits/materials in planets that actually give a decent amount of credits for missions, forcing me to go back to lower planets to farm credits.

yes while I understand it takes time to make changes to the enemies I also understand prioritizing, and I would rather voice my opinion in an attempt to put this issue into a higher priority for the devs to deal with.

Warframe is a great game, but I don't want it to follow the bullet sponge path of so many other MMO's and it pains me to see them doing that to it.

Edited by impulse42

Then you're doing something wrong, buddy. My Sobek shreds ceres heavies in a few shots, you also have abilities, secondaries. And mobs drop plenty of ammo. And packs are cheap, and there are plenty of credits alerts. I can't really get your problem o_O

I am using "and" a bit too much. Again è_é

Then you're doing something wrong, buddy. My Sobek shreds ceres heavies in a few shots, you also have abilities, secondaries. And mobs drop plenty of ammo. And packs are cheap, and there are plenty of credits alerts. I can't really get your problem o_O

I am using "and" a bit too much. Again è_é

aww I see, so tell me would a new player have access to a sobek? heck I don't even have a sobek. so I don't know how good it is, but it is obviously more powerful than what I currently have so you're assuming that just because your sobek kill things easy, my branton and boltor should to.

secondly did it occur to you that shotgun ammo drops are VASTLY more common of drops than rifle ammo and as well the bullet to kill ratio of shotgun to rifle is not the same, with shotguns having a lower amount of bullets per kill ratio meaning less ammo spent.

and yes I know I have abilities however as someone stated before finding enough energy whilst being shot at to preform multiple abilities while still being shot at mind you is just not that practical especially since more than one of excaliburs abilities puts him directly in harms way IE: slash dash puts him behind the enemies making him an easier target to shoot at, and radial takes a 2-3 second animation for 13 - 15 max enemy kill count (if the enemies are clustered together which they are usually not) and then a finishing animation of 2-3 seconds for the next wave or leftover enemies to lock on and get in quite a few shots when there are multiple around, this is not even including grineer commanders who can teleport you back into the fray at any moment alot of times when you are low on energy.

and yes while ammo packs are cheap just labling them off as a tool and avoiding the real issue of the bullet sponge enemies is not only very lazy and inconsiderate to people who just got into the game, but as well makes you look like a tool since you assume that everyone is on par with your skill level or basically stating that the game was meant to have you buy ammo packs for every mission which in the long run is not very cheap my friend as even though ammo packs are cheap by themselves they quickly add up to alot of credits after only 10-12 missions, and finally yes you can do credit alerts to get more credits but that still is bobbing around the real issue, the bullet sponge enemies.

TL;DR please refer to the above wall of text.

and finally this still does not address my issue that I'm saying