Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rule 101: How not to report this incident relay.

satsujinki01

Just taken some inspiration back from 2015 and he never finish it yet. D:

So I decide to take this up on this incident relay report. So here it goes for nothing. Just for fluff. :3

Date and time: 09/Monthas/4051 2212 P.M.

Suspects involved: 3 Perrin Sequence soldiers, 4 Steel Merridian soldier and few drunk civilians.

Injured parties: Unknown estimates numerous of civilians and few bruise from Perrins Sequence's and Steel Merridian's.

Details: They were drunk and argued about which one is the most best Syndicates were and their payments. Most of the civilians were having their hard time to drink from their ease due with their argument. It is an unknown who started the fight and trash bartender's bar. They fought no more than 30 minutes later before we intervene this event. We hold them in our holdings and separate from civilians and syndicates until we charge them this morning. 

Requirement punishments;

3 Perrin Sequences: They are willing to pay for their 1000 credits and cleaning this up in Bar.

4 Steel Merridians: They are willing to pay for their 1000 credits and cleaning this up in Bar.

More than 70 civilians: They are willing to work with their community about five days to go and willing to apologize to the bar owner. 

Thoughts of incidents: We hold them in our holdings for no more than eight hours ago since they were yelling to Perrin Sequences and Steel Merridian to pay for it. I really did suspected they were the one who did started this fight. But I really don't know which one was it. All is I know they were blabbering for their payments and so-call which the most best syndicates were.