Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plastids Need An Insta-Fix

Pourvoir

I'm doing runs of all the levels people are suggesting in my stream and we'll literally get 1 drop of them.  This needs to be fixed so badly.   This resource is creating a lot of negative talk which is something we really don't want.  Plastids were annoying as heck to farm before but they're an actual problem now.  These are some of the comments on the wiki.  DE is usually great about fixing things the community is complaining about so let's hope this gets fixed quickly.

"cant find the manywhere... other crap in the same system just keeps dropping.. polymers, nano spores etc.

And if the ydo drop.. u get liek 13 and such"

"they completely started to ignore any resource related questions etc ocne they were on market. All they did was increase crafting costs for weapons - so people would buy more.

Drop rates suck eyeballs."

"Since this hotfix I can't get these reliably anywhere. I've tried a bunch of missions on a bunch of planets with no luck. At best I'll get 2-3 drops totalling 40-60 plastids, but that's luckily. I just ran Ariel twice and got one plastid drop for 18 on one run and nothing on the other."

The only problem I have with plastids is the clan weapons. The other weapons and frames that require them all ask for a reasonable quantity, like 200 or 300. 

But then comes the Supra with a requirement of 1750 plastids... that's just too much.