Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion On High Lvl Areas That You Always Require To Have Group Or Die Alone.

sledgehammer83

Actually, I like the idea of having lvls that require a swat.

But having every high area require a swat is kind retard.

What i can suggest is have a few stages that require that but make sure its one of those "side missions" rather then "main story line"

and secondly to help this anti-social players "HELP I CAN'T HELP ANYONE TO TEAM WITH, AND THIS MISSION IS TOO HARD TO DO IT ALONE" make some sort LFG interface that allows players to search for other players like WOW and http://gw2lfg.net/.

Or since this is available on steam, you work out with them to come out LFG mechanicals but there will downsides if you tied up with steam.

One of factors that "What makes a good MMO" is allow players to be sociable to the pubic and gather up with strangers(even for anti-social players) which I notice this game very much lacking, it almost doing everything against it 

What levels are you talking about? Pluto defense missions, a couple boss fights, and Void III defense and mobile defense? That's a pretty small list of mostly optional content..

A lvl with multiple bosses? Mobs that can out dmg, out tank, bosses even self heath faster then one dpser can handle? Better rewards for that kind of stages including a same amount of crafting materials?

Ever tried playing guild wars 2 or wow? 

Or you are just happy as way it is?

even for anti-social players

Who here is anti-social and have no life? Well anyone? Oh wait...

Believe me in most MMO games there are players who rarely chart and rarely joins a random group...wherever, I'm talking about player who anti-social in game, not real life. 

or am I'm using the word anti-social offensively? 

Edited by sledgehammer83

What levels are you talking about? Pluto defense missions, a couple boss fights, and Void III defense and mobile defense? That's a pretty small list of mostly optional content..

The thing is a solo player has to clear out Narcissus and that makes Frost almost necessary.

Same for Xini where Ember is probably "required" since the WOF radius and overheat will keep aggro off the pod.

I am sure anyone can pull it off with any CC oriented frame though.

Just that it won't be simple.

A lvl with multiple bosses? Mobs that can out dmg, out tank, bosses even self heath faster then one dpser can handle? Better rewards for that kind of stages including a same amount of crafting materials?

Ever tried playing guild wars 2 or wow? 

Or you are just happy as way it is?

Believe me in most MMO games there are players who rarely chart and rarely joins a random group...wherever, I'm talking about player who anti-social in game, not real life. 

or am I'm using the word anti-social offensively? 

Your not lol.

what are you saying

I was saying a joke.