The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game FREEZING

Astral-

So here is the thing, my game keeps freezing, I saw lots of threads about it, but don't know how's the responses. My game keeps freezing, audio is still going, but the picture is freezing. And the worst of all, if it freezes to long, I will be disconnected from the squad. PLZ help me, I really love this game but plz don't do this a lot. And when I saw a thread it said he checked a thing called EE.log, and it spam lots of this:

15.107 Sys [Error]: Could not find material: /EE/Interface/Graphics/PlatformKeys/XBox360Start
15.107 Sys [Error]: Required by platform icon collection /EE/Types/GraphicsRes/PlatformIconCollection
15.107 Sys [Error]: Could not find material: /EE/Interface/Graphics/PlatformKeys/PCKeyboardPiece
15.107 Sys [Error]: Required by platform icon collection /EE/Types/GraphicsRes/PlatformIconCollection
15.107 Sys [Error]: Could not use material: /EE/Interface/Graphics/PlatformKeys/PCKeyboardPiece (broken)

plz help me, if u respond it will be appreciated ty....