Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rng Absolutely Loathes Me?

Recaimed

Okay, so. spread across three days, with some breaks in between (So you know im not just spamming it) I have been trying to get Orokin cells. And they are just not dropping. I have done 90ish runs, including getting all or most containers. 

90ish runs, 3 days. guess how many orokin cells?

Two. Two bloody orokin cells for all that.

I cannot possibly be THAT incredibly unlucky. I've tried with teams, i've tried solo. nothing works.

Before the whole loot table screwup and fix i could get about 5-10 orokin cells in a few hours.

In a few hours that is reasonable for something deemed rare in a game.

Please enlighten me about this before I lose my S#&$. Because this is beyond frustrating.

Before the whole loot table screwup and fix i could get about 5-10 orokin cells in a few hours.

How about no?

Before the rare mats shower, you could expect to get a cell out of each 2-5 full exploration runs (2 if you're lucky, 5 if you're not). However, even at the luckiest rate, you couldn't expect to get 5 cells faster than in 3-4 hours (which I can't call "a few hours"). And at the unluckiest rate, those 3-4 hours could net you a grand total of one, or may be two cells.

PS: It seems that rare mats shower REALLY screwed people's perception. That, or they just gained access to new stuff in U9, spend their supplies on it, and now came to forums to complain.

How about no?

Before the rare mats shower, you could expect to get a cell out of each 2-5 full exploration runs (2 if you're lucky, 5 if you're not). However, even at the luckiest rate, you couldn't expect to get 5 cells faster than in 3-4 hours (which I can't call "a few hours"). And at the unluckiest rate, those 3-4 hours could net you a grand total of one, or may be two cells.

PS: It seems that rare mats shower REALLY screwed people's perception. That, or they just gained access to new stuff in U9, spend their supplies on it, and now came to forums to complain.

Well, to me 3-4 hours is a few hours. excuse my lack of time definition?

I didn't really participate in farming during the rare mats showering,

So it didn't screw up my perception. I know what I farmed before all that, and i know what I farm right now. So to me it seems they did change things.

As I said, I was asking for enlightenment on the situation.

I am complaining, you're correct. But I don't need people telling me that. As I myself choose to spend time doing what I did. not the game.

Good to see you made it into the forums! Hope you get the answers you need.

Thank you. I hope I do as well.

I am not demanding the stuff like "GIVE ME MY TIME BACK, OR GIVE ME MATS FOR THE EFFORT"

just looking for answers.

If you don't like to grind for things, this isn't the game for you. Sometimes you might get 3 orokin cells in a row, and sometimes you might not get one in 20 runs. If you really want them badly, then buy them with plat. If not, then keep on grinding :D.

If you don't like to grind for things, this isn't the game for you. Sometimes you might get 3 orokin cells in a row, and sometimes you might not get one in 20 runs. If you really want them badly, then buy them with plat. If not, then keep on grinding :D.

Well. It's not really that I don't like grinding.

Part of my frustration is the warmth and little patience.

But it just seems drastically different, the drop rates, comparing it to 7 or 8.