The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leukemia Gene Therapy FDA Approved

Spartan336

Hey everyone! Recently Leukemia has been hanging over the Warframe community, as it is Leukemia awareness month and it's "Hit close to home" for DE. There have been mountains of support on the Forums and in-game from our wonderful conglomeration, and I believe we can all agree that Leukemia is terrible and can go die in a hole for all we care. Shout out to everyone who's wearing the Harmony Ribbon and to those who came out yesterday and stood in the Anti-Leukemia wall during Prime Time yesterday! 

PZRcVXh.jpg

It's my pleasure to announce that the FDA as approved Gene Therapy in the US, meaning that Leukemia victims will have a much better chance at surviving their horrible condition! If you don't know what Gene therapy is, or even what this all means, check out this video explaining it! 

(There's also some interesting stuff on the Zika Virus at the end there to.)

This is, without a doubt, some of the best news for Leukemia patients in a long time! I hope this Gene Therapy is implemented fast, if it hasn't already been implemented. If you feel like showing support for those with Leukemia and spreading awareness for it, feel free to drop by a Relay and either start, or join a wall of orange frames with ribbons. Even better yet, you could donate to a credible cancer-researching organization. 

Stay safe all you in Florida! - Spartan336

Edited by Spartan336