The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think He Likes Me :>

TwoCrabs

so I got visited by a certain someone that is not in the game, 7 times in 3days
Me and my buddy were waiting for him to show up for a solid month now and waddajaknow he shows up every time im soloing...and drops nothing :/

hue, reminds me of when i first heard of him, he wouldnt appear until i built my first ever frame, then in the middle of leveling it, while it was still lvl 7 he decided on saying hello, again and again and again, and he did this for every frame i own now :x just waits until im weak and then attacks

Just keep going, you'll get them eventually. It's not like his gear is a must to do well. I don't use any of the weapons because quite frankly, I think they are sh*t. In my experience: Hikou > Despair // Orthos > Hate // Paris > Dread.

I only have them for collective purposes. But I'm not judging those that uses them, they aren't bad weapons :P

Just keep going, you'll get them eventually. It's not like his gear is a must to do well. I don't use any of the weapons because quite frankly, I think they are sh*t. In my experience: Hikou > Despair // Orthos > Hate // Paris > Dread.

I only have them for collective purposes. But I'm not judging those that uses them, they aren't bad weapons :P

If you can shoot right, Dread is better than the Paris, but it does rely on you being able to hit weakspots consistently.