Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

▬Ι═════ﺤ Outlaw Star -══════Ι▬ Over 1 Year Active! Mature Only! Re-Opening Recruitment For 100 Spots!

Nod_Off

• 1 month later...

I'd like to join your clan. I started playing a few weeks ago but I've been fairly active. In the Army (FA49) so I'm EDT and mostly at night. I went to the website and there's no information on the recruitment page. Thanks for info and/or assistance!

Edited by BuckH

I'd like to join your clan. I started playing a few weeks ago but I've been fairly active. In the Army (FA49) so I'm EDT and mostly at night. I went to the website and there's no information on the recruitment page. Thanks for info and/or assistance!

Sorry about that BuckH. Ive been apart of the clan for so long and I'm pretty sure the site has changed a bit since I joined so I didn't know what you and a few others were experiencing. I had to make a new dummy enjin account to see what was going on. I'll try and contact our warlord who set up the site to see if he can make it a bit easier to navigate.

What you need to look for are the words "Join Website" in the top right corner of the site. Its on every page not just the recruitment one. here is a pic so you can find it a bit easier.

JoinWebsite_zps560f442f.jpg

I'm on about every night around 4 to 5 am pst so if you send in an app you can expect it to be taken care of at least by the next day. Though I will be taking a small vacation around the feb23 till feb27.

Edited by Brontolith

• 1 month later...

Hi,im 17 pushing to 18 so im nearly MATURE plz nvt if u can\

Thnx

My IGN : TheGreatRock

I have 2 Frames : Rhino and Ember

And a whole Arsenal of Weapons but mostly used is HATE / Dark Dagger , Latron Prime / Paris Prime / Gorgon Wraith oh and of course OGRIS and KUNAI

Thnx In advance

GO OUTLAWS!!!!!!! YEEHAW! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! i'm 20 years old. i would like to join your clan. my warframes are a rank 30 Mag, and a rank 30 Rhino. will be building a Saryn as soon as i buy platinum and get another warframe slot. my primary weapons are a rank 30 Gorgon, a rank 30 Strun, and a rank 16 Paris. will be building a Sobek after ranking the Paris up and getting another slot. My secondary weapons are a rank 30 Akbronco and a rank 25 Seer. i might build my Despair after ranking my Seer up and getting another slot. my melee weapons are a rank 30 Orthos, a rank 30 Fragor with brokk skin, and a rank 13 Furax. will be building an Ankyros as soon as I finish ranking the Furax up and getting another slot. I am also currently farming control modules for my Carrier Sentinel.

Please consider my request because I am very active in Warframe and I have been playing it for quite a while. I will do my best to contribute to the clan. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, my IGN is xXDROIDXx99. I live in Pacific time zone. Im some what active. I also have a friend who at the time of me writing this cannot log into the website, he would also like to join this clan,His IGN is Cleaves510, he lives in Pacific time zone and is extreamly active. He is a great player when it comes to this game.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I would like to join. I was always interested in joining a bigger clan.   My IGN is GoatGodJohn and I played really early while the game was still growing.  I have a Braton Vandal if that indicates when I started.   I'm 17 years old and a highschool student.  I play this game fairly actively especially during major content updates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...