Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

▬Ι═════ﺤ Outlaw Star -══════Ι▬ Over 1 Year Active! Mature Only! Re-Opening Recruitment For 100 Spots!

Nod_Off

Our Dojo shall be.... Dojtastic? Is that a word?

Welcome to all the new members!

it can be a word right if you put it on urban dictionary lol!  Looking forward to update 8 and welcome to all our new nakama!  If any of you ever want to talk about anime/manga, come to me!

We only have so many leaders on and most of us work duruing the week but we stay on top of new applications as much as we can. 

Welcome to all new members! We have to be close to over 200 members at this point! Keep it up guys!

Recently we hosted a livestream in which a $20 gifty card was given away! Stay tuned for more events like this folks and join today to be a part of exclusive clan only events!

I hope AsurO gets as big as your clan =D

You guys have been around since beta i was told.

Ive met alot of your members in game.

I hope AsurO gets as big as your clan =D

You guys have been around since beta i was told.

Ive met alot of your members in game.

This is correct, we have been around since closed beta. We have much experience within this game ;p

Good luck with Asur0. :)

Currently we are not actively seeking leadership positions, once update 8 hits we will be looking to fill more slots as we are growing at a pretty fast rate. I can say with certainty that someone will not get into the clan as a leader directly, the current leadership team would like to get to know any potential candidates before we promote. 

Currently we are not actively seeking leadership positions, once update 8 hits we will be looking to fill more slots as we are growing at a pretty fast rate. I can say with certainty that someone will not get into the clan as a leader directly, the current leadership team would like to get to know any potential candidates before we promote. 

Here at AsurO, we would make you a leader!

The weather has been so nice lately I am feeling like giving away some more gift cards soon! ;p Stay tuned!

Your loyal crow is always ready for free stuff!  It is nearing the end of the semester so i gave a boatload of work to do so this would be a nice way to lighten up my or some other lucky dog's mood!

I would love to join the Outlaw Star Clan its quite a nice remembering name....and a classic Anime that i have seen for a long time wish they put it back on Air....

Edryuu is the name i have been using...

how many warframes i have? almost all

Ash - Unranked

Banshee = Need System Blueprint to make her

Ember - Level 18

Excalibur - Level 30

Frost - Level 25

Loki - Level 30

Mag - Level 19

Nyx - Level 6

Rhino = being Build

Sayrn - Unranked

Trinity - Level 18

Volt = need to farm components and get the Blueprint

most weapon used: Hek, Aklato, and Amphis (max level)

and Zackai (Gene Starwind) lol

PS: I am big Anime Freak, Otaku whatever, love video games and just now applied to the clan site

Edited by edryuu