Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rewards

paul62626

everyone wants there to be slots for rewards why not the 20 platinum that way we can decide on a warframe slot or a weapon slot, or if we have enough slots we can use it for something else. and for those of us who have purchased slot we dont have to lose the plat we spent. as well as slots DE would nudge people to spend money on the last amount of plat they would need for something bigger. its a win-win. right now at 11 mastery rank levels that would be 20 plat per level making it 20x11=220 platnium. they would lose very little considering how much time that is in the game. and considering that you would only be around 5$ from a warframe some people would pay the 5$ for the 75 plat to get the last of the plat for what ever they want.

as well as getting slots or other things from the game it would make the longevity of the game longer for players would want to play longer since they are getting something out of it.

NOTE all values of money are in USD

Post your thoughts

Or they could do what they've mentioned many times and just give a weapon slot, with a warframe slot every other rank up.

Besides, if you have more slots to keep stuff in, wouldn't that make it less stressful to wait for a Catalyst/Reactor alert?

You won't have to stop looking at new weapons to play with to keep gaining mastery for fear that you'll have to sell your current favorites because of something as trivial like keeping available slots.

EDIT: And honestly, what would people with rank 7~11 do with the 140~220 plat from retroactive rewards anyways?

How many of us would actually use ALL OF IT for Catalysts, Reactors, and Slots like they intend us to?

Edited by Shion963

Love the idea, see im not master or grandmaster. so I don't have 6-8k platinum. I have 8 platinum in the bank... it would for sure keep me playing. I have money, but with food, clothes, and little payments, going out to eat and what not I cant afford platinum (or feel its a waste) so getting 20 every mastery 20x6=120 platinum. not bad. but I worked my butt off. +1