Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T3 Defense

Evauia

So we all know T3 Defense is 10x more tedious than any other void run.  I suggest we be two rewards at the end or reduce the waves to 15.  It takes WAY too long as it is only for one Moa to slip through on the last wave and kill the cryo.  That or be guaranteed much rarer rewards at the end.  Something to justify the tediousness of it or reduce the time it takes to complete it.

Difficulty is fine as it is in my opinion. The rewards? Not so much considering how long it takes and the difficulty.

At the very least it should have potatoes added to the reward table, even if at a low percentage (no, 0.0015 probability is not realistic, DE). In my opinion the best choice would be weapon skins. Maybe something to make Ogris less ugly?

my dilemma is that I hate T3 defense because it takes 3x longer than any of the other new missions and you get the same rewards as a capture. But I also love T3 defense because its a nice challenging mission that is fun with a good group. So the only way to improve it without lowering the challenge is to give multiple rewards or make a separate reward table for it that only includes all the rare void rewards (forma, frost BP, rare prime parts).

Yeah I agree with not lowering the difficulty I only stated that for if they did not want to add additional rewards.  And even if that keep the difficulty but lower the waves so it doesnt take so damn long.

It is not that hard. Yesterday i started it with 4 people, suddenly one of them must go so we are down to 3 and we have 11 waves to go. I would say we werent working hard, because we were. But in the end we managed to finish that void defense. So it is not that hard with skilled people.

At start we were Vauban, Frost Prime, Nova and Nyx. We lost Nova but we managed.

Edited by RoboDog

It is not that hard. Yesterday i started it with 4 people, suddenly one of them must go so we are down to 3 and we have 11 waves to go. I would say we werent working hard, because we were. But in the end we managed to finish that void defense. So it is not that hard with skilled people.

At start we were Vauban, Frost Prime, Nova and Nyx. We lost Nova but we managed.

I dont think anyone mentioned it being hard.  They are talking about time.  The tediousness of running a defense mission vs a capture.  The justification for more or better rewards being about time and not difficulty.  You could run 3 capture missions before finishing a single defense mission.  Therefor, logically, you should be entitled to a greater award. 

It does seem a bit out of whack with the rest of the Void missions, definitely. The extra 5 waves and the higher starting level over T2 Defense makes all the difference. But as above - don't lower the difficulty! Two rewards would be swell, we can dream :-)