Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Want This Mode Made Possible De Please

Palamudin

It was excellent there was no spamming nor trolling of vaubans, if u wanted to go vauban joy you go to cryo if u wanna hang out with crew u mingle on the upper levels of the map. 

We had every frame ingame with every build in that game, awsome sight :D took a lot of scrinies, ppl will post them in bug section for sure. But i want this in a gameplay not a fluke (even tho we had games with more ppl but never like this)

I vouch this was the best game we could experience in warframe, even lag was tolerable (or rather DE got us used to it) everything was working.

It took a long time between waves, sometimes up to 5-6 minutes :D, we could play for a long time and get faaaar in that defense but host left at wave 10 finished and game broke due to host migration issue -.-

AFAIK from previous DEv posts, the engine could only support 4 players while running a map enemy AI/generation. Most (if not all) reports of 5-man missions also included unresponsive and buggy AI behaviour.

So I guess they could work on 4++ players, but would require extensive reworking on the game engine. Who knows how long that'll take to do.

There was no AI bugging, everything was going smooth, they get confused when they see a lot of tennos in one place, but they rush or shoot on sight.
I repeat it was an excellent game with more than 15 people inside lasted 10 waves. AWSOME.

if would be given the option  "must  have" spec hardware in order to run more player missions ill gladly accept it

im currently running 32/1.5 mb internet with i7@3.2 8gb ram and 590gtx normal HDD (250black) and no issues with hosting ever, i would even pay higher upload if i could be given the option to host for 8-16 players :D

given the options i would even dedicate the server and pay host for clan usage if thats what it takes.

Ive seen it possible with my eyes, i cant go back to dark :D

Edited by Palamudin

There was no AI bugging, everything was going smooth, they get confused when they see a lot of tennos in one place, but they rush or shoot on sight.

I repeat it was an excellent game with more than 15 people inside lasted 10 waves. AWSOME.

So the AI behaved as normal. Then what was

It took a long time between waves, sometimes up to 5-6 minutes :D

all about? Enemies took too long to spawn? Waves didn't start as it would normally? I have trouble believing that it was an "as normal" run, with how many bugged 5-man sessions threads I saw.

Anyways, the host might have been someone with a pretty darn good computer, thus making a good run possible. Can't deny that it'd be awesome if dedicated hosts for 4++ parties become a reality. :D

So the AI behaved as normal. Then what was

all about? Enemies took too long to spawn? Waves didn't start as it would normally? I have trouble believing that it was an "as normal" run, with how many bugged 5-man sessions threads I saw.

Anyways, the host might have been someone with a pretty darn good computer, thus making a good run possible. Can't deny that it'd be awesome if dedicated hosts for 4++ parties become a reality. :D

When I've had it, the waves took forever to start but the enemies themselves acted fine.

Thats what i say, let us know what you need and well provide if you give us the offer of having it in, i don't mind even being it the founders super grand-master pack if they need money for it, lets shove some at them and get an excellent feature for the game.

It would give them more space, more room for lore, more helping games, clan usage, tactics, higher lvl missions for over 8-16 (veterans have their fun soloing as much as anyone they just need the challenge)

Cmon people, please, give it a shout, if the community supports multi-player over 16 players in a game they will respond as they always do when enough people supports an idea. 

i would accept even 3 minute pause between waves, if waves are constructed properly that would be excellent way to solve it (with a boss on every 5 waves) that scales to number of players in-game (or nightmare for veterans)

It would only work on like 10% of the ppl hosting as right now 30-50% of them (their computers/i-net) cannot even handle 4 players and 10 enemies in a room.

Edit: Who said he left at wave 10? Maybe his CPU/GPU burnt at that time.

Edited by scavenge

Nah, it was a screen with 4 players visible to choose for continuing or leaving, he left i saw that :)

Tho prolly every player had that screen to click, depends who saw who, but i saw dude that hosted. He claimed in midgame his CPU was at chill 54C

Edited by Palamudin

No its not, mmorpg proved that mass raids with coordination of squad, team and guild leaders is able to provide an excellent cooperation in fulfilling a goal.

Can you imagine having a 16 tenno survive the onslaught of the upcoming invasion of starshiptroopers quantity (almost zerg to be honest) infested or corpus troops, with 4 frosts, 2 vaubans few lokis a rhino and a mag a nyx an excalibur an ember and nova in cooperation tenno can withstand appalling amount of units thrown at them. Enough to recreate a never seen imagery that this lore has been feeding us with. There is room for such placement, there are maps with vast areas of clear ground where massive battles could be fought.

I dont even want to mention the possibilities of having more than 8 players in competitive pve/pvp environment. Something like that makes games a giant on a multiplayer market, and we all want this game to get better and bigger and developer richer so they can provide more content. These guys dont look like they are gonna sell out that fast (i hope not... LOOK AT THIS DE, ACT OF FAITH :D ), anyway. This game has enough quality to support that, and in massive quantities of it :D
Look forward tenno, THERE WILL BE A DAY WHEN MANY OF US WILL STAND IN BATTLE. UNITED OUTNUMBERED BY OF OUR FOES BY 1000 of THEM TO 1 OF US!!!  THAT HAS NEVER MADE TENNO STAND BACK!!

That kind of propaganda would fit the lore after all these tenno defense save jobs, we defended a damn army of them, they would fight for the cause  :D 

Edited by Palamudin

Nah, it was a screen with 4 players visible to choose for continuing or leaving, he left i saw that :)

Tho prolly every player had that screen to click, depends who saw who, but i saw dude that hosted. He claimed in midgame his CPU was at chill 54C

Look, even if his computer stayed healthy chances are he was like in (for example) Sweden where they all have 100mbit interwebz.

I have glassfiber 5mbit interwebz, people never lag in my 4 player games but I bet my connection COULD NOT handle the players you had. So basicly (as you will know) many people's computers/connections lag hard at 4 players and 5-10 enemies, what do you think this would do to the game.

This could only be implemented in a SERIOUS manner if dedicated servers are added and I will not change my opinion on that until in about 5-10 years when people all over the world reach actual standards.

At the moment the game is LAN. I think to do this they really need a server and that a good sound but to build a server, big server may need hundreds million dollar so i dont think they ll make this soon.

PS: sorry my bad English.