Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

E Prime Parkour Room

EirikAura

Had another go at E-Prime last night, since we got some decent weaps. All went well until the parkour room, the one where you have to go up in a spiral. Well, after quite a frustrating time I managed it (only the second time!) and then it was the wifes turn. That was where we encountered the problem.

You see, I#d done the first time by fluke, didn't really know how I got across. This time I figured out what I'd done so I tried to duplicate it for my wife and as I jumped to parkour around the wall I managed in stead to jump out of one of the portholes. Thus followed an endless loop of falling very fast past the ship, over and over in almost total blackness.

She had to ESC to quit the mission. Fortunately that gave her a revive screen which brought her back and we were able to go on and win, but man, the falling-forever thing was annoying! It's the first room you really HAVE to be good at parkour to get past, so it's our learning curve - and yeah, it IS like running into a wall! To whit:

While on the subject of parkour, the game REALLY needs a tutorial section on that. Early in the game we went co-op with 2 experienced players and we were lucky enough to have one who was a friendly sort. We got stuck in a room with only a parkour exit (jumped in for loot not realising) and without his VERY patient help we would've had to quit there and then as we'd no idea what the scratches on the wall were! Took us quite a few goes to get out of there but we finally got it. I do wonder how many new players get stuck trying to find a way past one of these obstacles not knowing about the parkour.

If you mean the circular room in the Grineer Galleon with the three vertical tubes going up, there's a ventilation duct near the lower entrance you can use to easily walk to the top; going in from the door, it's on the left before you actually get to the parkour area. I don't know if that section is really meant to be parkour'd up.

Edited by Guest

there is a smaller parkour room, similar to the big one with the walkway and tubes... i still don`t know how the hell can i get up there... i just wallrun/walljump blindly, till i`m where i need to be...

That's what I mean, there's no real training on parkour, no way to test your skills except when you suddenly find yourself with no exit other than a parkour route you don't know how to do. I'm pretty sure I figured that room out except for the falling out of the ship glitch, but it was blind luck and going round the room like a crazed hamster in a wheel for 10 mins first!

That's what I mean, there's no real training on parkour, no way to test your skills except when you suddenly find yourself with no exit other than a parkour route you don't know how to do. I'm pretty sure I figured that room out except for the falling out of the ship glitch, but it was blind luck and going round the room like a crazed hamster in a wheel for 10 mins first!

so i`m not the only one, who ran around like crazy... :D

most players are pretty friendly if you need help just ask testers like me who have been playing since closed beta began and have a ton of experience are mostly friendly to i was once a newbie also but now I'm a veteran we have all been there and know how frustrating it can be so just ask if you need it most of us will help

The circular room with the high leveled platforms which at the end looks like you need to horizontal wall run then vertical wall run?

Just before that room there is a door to the left that leads up to the top. (I didn't notice it the first time either I thought it weird that they would force you to parkour to get out, isn't really the case though.)

most players are pretty friendly if you need help just ask testers like me who have been playing since closed beta began and have a ton of experience are mostly friendly to i was once a newbie also but now I'm a veteran we have all been there and know how frustrating it can be so just ask if you need it most of us will help

Thank you :) like I said, we were very lucky the first time it happened we were online, we usually go private so there's nobody to help. Some basic intro on how to parkour for the in-game tutorial would really help

there is a smaller parkour room, similar to the big one with the walkway and tubes... i still don`t know how the hell can i get up there... i just wallrun/walljump blindly, till i`m where i need to be...

The one with the sparking "reactor" in the middle and balconies on the four sides of the room? Getting down is easy (fall), and there are two tricks to getting up: standing on the balcony, look to your right and

1. If there is a black tube with scratch marks, parkour to the top of it and from there you can jump to the reactor's walkway. From there, face the tubing to either side of the reactor door, parkour them up and backflip and you'll be on the topmost balcony.

2. If there is no black tube, turn right again and go inside: you can easily parkour up that little room and will find yourself on the balcony right above.

I don't recommend trying to parkour along the walls, the game doesn't seem to react well to that (I fall down all the time). To get around the top balconies, I simply jump down to the reactor's walkway, run around it and then use trick #1.

Ok, found this video on the Wiki, and the guy has more on their Youtube account - very helpful, showed me some maneuvers I'd not got a clue you could do!

Nice find, it's good to know that there are still people who look around to learn something they don't know. :D

By the way, wallrun-room with four platforms on two levels, with lots of pipes on one (or two?) corner:

two of the lower balconies have a vertical shaft that can be wallran to get to the upper balcony. From there's it's just a hop to the middle platform, and down/over to wherever you wanna get to.

The pipes can also be wallran up, but it might be a bit finicky to get right.

EDIT: Tenno'd, darn

Edited by Shion963