Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Open] Beyond Midnight Evolution (One Year+ Experienced Clan!)

wkfire

hi

I would like to join but your website won't open for me. is it compulsory to sign up there as well? 

my IGN is: tombraider217

I'm sorry but it is compulsory to sign up there. Please try to access the website again if possible, sorry for the inconvenience!

I like the feel of this clan, may I join you?  I only play a couple times a week but would enjoy the camaraderie.

ign: Karab429

Thank you for signing up with us, please wait while we assess your application :)

IGN = Winters.Brightness

Reason I'm looking forward to join is that I would like to be part of something else than just myself. Solo is rather fun and all and "Online" Missions, well it's either rush to the end or... Rush to the end. Being able to enjoy a mission checking rooms, Looting what is needed to be looted. Over all everything intended to be fun. Enjoying a conversation during a mission all of this is in a clan. What I plan to bring to the clan ; I have many warframes only missing 4 so I can fill any role needed for a mission. I am willing to spend most of my time helping others or Grinding resources for the dojo or weapons/frames for others. I mainly just want to have fun with others ^.^

IGN = Winters.Brightness

Reason I'm looking forward to join is that I would like to be part of something else than just myself. Solo is rather fun and all and "Online" Missions, well it's either rush to the end or... Rush to the end. Being able to enjoy a mission checking rooms, Looting what is needed to be looted. Over all everything intended to be fun. Enjoying a conversation during a mission all of this is in a clan. What I plan to bring to the clan ; I have many warframes only missing 4 so I can fill any role needed for a mission. I am willing to spend most of my time helping others or Grinding resources for the dojo or weapons/frames for others. I mainly just want to have fun with others ^.^

Please sign up at our clansite http://beyondthenight.enjin.com/home

Thank you :D

Hello there,

Mind if I may ask to join your clan?...

IGN LassaraSelendis

Oh yeah, I already applied at the clan site as well. Though the application still needs to be approved... :D

Thanks for your time...

Nice, more fellow PH Tenno! Our warlord is currently processing your application (be sure to check back on the clansite ASAP as he has some questions).

Hey my names Darkpredator901 I've always wanted to join a cool and fun clan. But all clans that were good had no good names. So I decided to make my own called Elements of Darkness. I have 5 members but they're people I know in real life and they don't get on much and don't play much. I'm starting to think I should just quit my clan I made. But I really don't want to but your clan seems perfect for me. If you could take some time to reply what I should do I would really like that, or give me a message on my steam account Darkpredator901.