Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Open] Beyond Midnight Evolution (One Year+ Experienced Clan!)

wkfire

Can I join your clan because I just................ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your clan emblem?

(I love wolf symbols xD")

edit: played WF since U7 (over 600+ hours), currently in a moon sized clan, but seriously, I want to join you because of the sick cool-looking emblem of yours

and also, so may I ask if all weapon researches are all done?

Just wanna ask before quitting my current clan :P"

Edited by Zephuros

Can I join your clan because I just................ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your clan emblem?

edit: played WF since U7 (over 600+ hours), currently in a moon sized clan, but seriously, I want to join you because of the sick cool-looking emblem of yours

everything is done

Just filled in my application :)

IGN: Zedayn

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to Beyond Midnight Evo! :D

I've played with some of your clanmates before and they were really helpful... unfortunately I'm in my own clan and it would be regrettable to just leave all the hard work in building the dojo from nothing to something. I guess what I'm trying to say is, if I could join your teamspeak and play along side your members as well as being an ally in game?

I hope to hear from someone soon! C:

I've played with some of your clanmates before and they were really helpful... unfortunately I'm in my own clan and it would be regrettable to just leave all the hard work in building the dojo from nothing to something. I guess what I'm trying to say is, if I could join your teamspeak and play along side your members as well as being an ally in game?

I hope to hear from someone soon! C:

Sure thing, go ahead, just follow the rules and be nice, I'm sure you'll be very welcomed! :D

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: JayChompa

I want to join, please! I'm looking for a clan right now with active players, so that I can finish missions that I can't do on my own.

Hope I could join

Edited by JayChompa