Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing missions/drops should get changed

(PSN)CrimsonAxure

Archwing missions and drops need changes, right? (I'm going to use the word Archwing a lot btw) Because right now, the only reason i play archwing is for events like Razorback/or if i get bored of running around in my warframe. Of course, Plains of Eidolon is coming out, and we will be able to use archwing there (reason why i'm currently farming hard for Itzal research). But the regular archwing missions should get changes, i don't mean change archwing as a whole, but to change the drops (add something different and worth getting into the mix). Because there is no good reason to be playing archwing, other than the fact that it's "fun" i guess. I get it, archwing missions drop tellurium, but i can just get easy tellurium by doing submersible survival with a desecrate Nekros. Archwing should have more Archwing exclusive missions. I  don't hate archwing mode, i just don't play it, because once again, what's the point in archwing? There should be more archwing missions worth playing with mods for warframes/weapons/companions worth getting, so that people would actually start playing archwing. I'm going to get back into it when Plains of Eidolon comes out, but Archwing in space should be greatly changed. Different resources, such as getting Kuva from killing enemies in certain nodes, crazy good farmable Warframe/Weapon/Companion mods, with Archwing mods included as well. From my perspective, Archwing gameplay can be cool, it's just not worth the time. Imagine making Kuva farmable off of Archwing? Every riven user would start grinding archwing. And of course, really good mods only droppable from archwing, like an Argon Scope for Warframes, people would play archwing a lot more.  

Edited by (PS4)PS_90210

We had that.
Tellurium was Archwing-exclusive. People weren't about it and DE made is so we get it on Uranus.
People don't want to play Archwing. They want to rage about it. and it's highly likely this wont change with PoE.
(Btw. I hope DE will change the way of getting in Archwing-Mode. Dropping that beacon as shown in one of their videos is just so slow and boring)

• 1 month later...

Just adding my two cents to this thread, but if you like archwing (and I'll admit I like archwing too) then you'll want a Titania frame with max efficiency and strength, I'm still holding out for Titania prime, hopefully with a higher efficiency than the standard Titania and better synergy with her other other abilities maybe half the cost to cast while in razorwind, but 2 energy drain a second isn't too terrable as long as I'm getting consistent energy drops. By the way DE i can't help but notice Titania only has one ability augment :awkward: might I suggest an Aug for razorwind mode that allows for item attraction (like in standard archwing missions) with a decent pull radius so I don't have to fly close to the ground to get pickups since the sentinels get disabled which removes vacuum mod.

Edited by (XB1)wize5