Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reached The End Of Mastery Rank 5, Then It Starts At The Beginning Of 5 Again?

Bucketnate

It shouldn't. Finishing rank 5 should make it go to rank 6 after you do the test.

Yea, that's what I expected, but it just went to the beginning of 5 again. Is there maybe a new menu to activate the test that I have to go to or something?

Also, I was thinking that there could possibly be multiple versions of rank 5 since it says something like Novice Gold and I think it said Novice Silver before

Yea, that's what I expected, but it just went to the beginning of 5 again. Is there maybe a new menu to activate the test that I have to go to or something?

Also, I was thinking that there could possibly be multiple versions of rank 5 since it says something like Novice Gold and I think it said Novice Silver before

Gold Novice is Mastery Rank 6.

Is there a 6? Are you sure you didnt go from 4-5? instead of 5-6?

If you really went from 5-5 I say contact support.

yes I went from 5-5 because I was watching how close i was getting. Then when it reached it, it just started over at 5 and I was like wtf?

Oh snap, if what you said really happened that's baaad. It happened before you took the test?

yes, it didnt even give me the option. I was waiting but it never did and now its back at the beginning of 5 and not even moving up i think