Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Migration bug [Detailed]

Collisto

I'll try to make this as short but as detailed as possible. I was doing a void fissure run with 3 other players, we got to 20 minutes and a player went AFK. Another 10 minutes past and 2 of us headed to the extraction (the third person had also gone AFK, but gave us no warning). Right as we were about to extract, we were hit with a host migration. The most recently AFK player had left the squad and I was stuck on a loading screen with 2 others, one of them still AFK from the 20 minutes. After waiting on the screen for half an hour, the non-AFK guy decided to restart his game and rejoin. Nothing happened. I did the same, and got the same outcome. Then we decided to do it at the same time, and when I rejoined it was only me and the AFK guy. The other person had joined a seperate game session. When they extracted they got their rewards and what not. Meanwhile the AFK guy came back, and we both headed to extraction. The relic-opening rewards were missing, and I only got the 5 minute interval credit rewards and what not. It still used up my 6 relics, and yet I'm missing 6 prime parts. I didn't have time to ask the other person what had happened to them, since they went offline straight away. I checked to see if I'd actually received the rewards if it was just the extraction screen that was buggy, but sure enough, I'm missing the 6 rewards I got. If I remember correctly, I had a Fang Prime bluprint, 2 Forma's, a Paris Prime blueprint, a Banshee Prime Chassis blueprint and something else. Basically I spent 1 hour to get nothing, and lose 6 relics.

Edited by Collisto