Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't see Volt Speed buff

porottaja

I was playing as Volt Prime and noticed this UI bug.

If you have any stacks of Static Discharge (Volt's passive ability) when casting Speed, you can't see the duration of the buff on your allies. This makes it difficult to see how many of them got the buff if you are not fighting something at that very moment.

Using a weapon or ability to use up the stacks makes the buff visible immediately as it should be. Casting Speed while you have no stacks at all also makes the buff visible from the start. Refreshing the buff with a new cast will keep it visible on any allies that had it previously, but if the recast hits any allies who didn't have the buff previously, it is bugged and hidden until the Volt attacks.

sGNpHDb.png

• 1 month later...
On 9/19/2017 at 5:43 AM, porottaja said:

I was playing as Volt Prime and noticed this UI bug.

If you have any stacks of Static Discharge (Volt's passive ability) when casting Speed, you can't see the duration of the buff on your allies. This makes it difficult to see how many of them got the buff if you are not fighting something at that very moment.

Using a weapon or ability to use up the stacks makes the buff visible immediately as it should be. Casting Speed while you have no stacks at all also makes the buff visible from the start. Refreshing the buff with a new cast will keep it visible on any allies that had it previously, but if the recast hits any allies who didn't have the buff previously, it is bugged and hidden until the Volt attacks.

sGNpHDb.png

SO THAT'S WHY THAT HAPPENS! I could never figure out why this started happening and what caused it. This happens on console as well & I stopped using him because it irritated me too much. Didn't always happen though so something somewhere got messed up. Has this been fixed on PC because it hasn't on console & I see no staff replies or anything?