Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ZEN GARAGE CLAN - AUSTRALIA

ZenGarage

Hi all, Justin Fox here, founder of ZEN Garage, Sydney AUSTRALIA.

Whilst ZEN Garage has it's roots in Automotive (our brand features in Need For Speed) we also have a games section on our site as we cover various cultures (basically any hobby in which one can find their zen!). I'm new to Warframe (from over 1500 hours in The Division on the PC and 3 x 400 characters in Destiny) and I've somehow clocked over 400 hours in 4 weeks playing this amazing game.

I'm addicted. 

I've been part of a European clan since week 1. It's been grand but the guys on the clan aren't on anywhere near as much as I am, and being a designer I can't wait to take advantage of creating the clan dojo, clan emblem/logo for our Warframes to wear, facebook page, instagram and discord too. 

Call to action: I'd like to invite anyone who spends a LOT of time on Warframe to come join the ZEN Garage Clan. I figure that if you spend countless hours in this game it's because you love it, and in reality we're probably more like minded than you might think!!!

Leave a message below, or PM me if you prefer, or find me in-game: ZenGarage

Edited by ZenGarage
Add image

approved2.jpg

We're still looking for new members to join!

Just a small update:

• We now have 3 members (including myself!).
  • Our Dojo is bare, but coming along (research labs in place, now to do the research!).
  • The clan logo has been uploaded for approval (can't wait to see it on Dojo banners and more importantly on warframes!). 
Edited by ZenGarage

• 3 weeks later...