Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban's Alerts Need To Be Longer

newtype89

Or atlest happen at difrent times. I work weekdays from 12 to 7 and it seems vauban alerts only show up between around thows times. I know yo. Devs probly Don. See us 20 sumthing working class guys your main demagraphic buti cant e the only one finding this rediculess i got nova already and. Still dont ave A Single vauban part (not for lack f tryin) so ples ether set his alerts or mid days on the eekend or make the langth that use that ork can still get him same s the kids that only have school

The alerts are random. DE has NO control over when they happen, or what the bonus is (aside from the 24h alerts).

Also, even if english isnt your first language, there is a thing called spell check for a reason.

@punkrockwarlord 

I was using my phone indeed

@Dtexas

I would have used spell check in one I was not at work and two using my words also the idea that DE can make tweeks to a system they made is stupid

all Im saying is they should include a line of code that makes sshore that when vauben shows on the alerts its for no shorter of a time then 12 hours witch would not rely even brake the system at all

Really, I have been waiting for Vauban helmet for two weeks. Constantly checking twitter for alerts and I still miss it. You have any idea how frusterating that is? Im not one to stay mad about things but this has had me irritated all day... Q_Q

Edited by sanokillzone

well, i'd like to say something about that, apparently i live in the asia zone and when the vauban alerts come out, it always happens to be in the middle of the night such as 4am for us. I've been waiting for the helmet bp to drop for about a month and its rather frustrating that it has only appeared in the middle for the night. This happened twice to me ever since i started warframe, and i've only seen the vauban helmet alert twice

The alerts are random. DE has NO control over when they happen, or what the bonus is (aside from the 24h alerts).

Also, even if english isnt your first language, there is a thing called spell check for a reason.

They can easily change the frame print/part missions to be longer than 45 minutes. 

Tbh ive been waiting on the vauban systems for roughly 3 weeks. One popped up today and it was about 5 AM my time. Counting that one its 5 drops ive missed purely because they are on at a bad time for a UK player. Doubling the length on the alert or even shoe-horning a boss into a system to drop the parts would be a nice idea i think.

There have been so many Vaub alerts to build what, 5 or 6 complete sets?

Relax, it's not the only frame out there. I got mine after 5 or 6 frames (then I was mastery 6 + add all the grinds for mats, before the u9 weekend) yet I never complained, why should I? There was plenty enough to do, one more frame waiting in my Inventory does not make me happier :-)

please de, give him a cookie or some sort of candy, will you?