Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Control configuration

BloodM23

I hav this posted in the. General discussion as well because i wanted to make sure if it was adressed  b4 putting it here anx if the General public dont know/ say put it here it hasn't come up in discussios yet. With that being said

Personaly i do like what de is doing with warframe and im looking forward to the updates to come but with that there are areas od planing and development ithat i fell are being skiped over to quell the public's wants  over the games needs like parkor 2.0. I will save that for a later discussion . 

Today is If its not already in development Could/ would it be possible to give the arcwings its own control configuration tab like the lunaro.  So programing arcwing buttons dont interfere with warframe controles, similar to how gta do with vehicles.

Example if for my arcwing i want to use r2 as the move up and r1 as fire weapon if i go to a mission / aera on the map(most Neptune missions/ jordas)  my warframe would have to shoot with r1 as well.

Im pretty sure that a lot of people are having problems with configuring Control to play comfortablely with both with out sacrificing major controles

I don't think that would be the answer to Archwings. 

In GTA you can get out of your vehicle. In Warframe Archwing missions, that ability is not available to you. You can on submersibles, but it has no were near the kind of gameplay that GTA provides. Archwings need a redo, but this wouldn't help. 

Edited by Spartan336

1 minute ago, Spartan336 said:

But with the plains comming soon it would help alot of players. And encourage them to use arcwins, 

However i may not understand what you mean could you elaborate?

2 minutes ago, BloodM23 said:

But with the plains comming soon it would help alot of players. And encourage them to use arcwins, 

However i may not understand what you mean could you elaborate?

Edited last comment.

With plains I could kinda see it, but given that the Archwing isn't exclusive to the plains, I still disagree. 

2 minutes ago, Spartan336 said:

Edited last comment.

With plains I could kinda see it, but given that the Archwing isn't exclusive to the plains, I still disagree. 

There are alredy missions that hav this problem neptune already has area in the mission that requires players to use the arcwing, so seperating the warframe and arkwing button layouts would alow players to remove buttons that are non essential to arcwings like the ineract , crouch,and reload while alowing players to put buttons where they ar able to use the arcwing more effectively like the l1 r1 for up n down l2 n r2 for melee n guns and the rge face for powers. If you sit with a controler in your hamd you can tell that it would fell better, it would. Alow for maximum mobility with easyer access to powers and guns 

8 minutes ago, BloodM23 said:

There are alredy missions that hav this problem neptune already has area in the mission that requires players to use the arcwing, so seperating the warframe and arkwing button layouts would alow players to remove buttons that are non essential to arcwings like the ineract , crouch,and reload while alowing players to put buttons where they ar able to use the arcwing more effectively like the l1 r1 for up n down l2 n r2 for melee n guns and the rge face for powers. If you sit with a controler in your hamd you can tell that it would fell better, it would. Alow for maximum mobility with easyer access to powers and guns 

Ah, so we're talking about consoles. I can't speak for consoles, but I can say it would be rather pointless on PC. And for people who play with controllers on PC, maybe there could be an option for that. I'll leave it to the people who play with controllers. 

31 minutes ago, Spartan336 said:

In GTA you can get out of your vehicle. In Warframe Archwing missions, that ability is not available to you. You can on submersibles, but it has no were near the kind of gameplay that GTA provides. Archwings need a redo, but this wouldn't help. 

That would not be the answer, the better answer would be going back to the original arcwing mobility and interface while also installing does the separate control configurations for the archwing allowing the archwing to become more like a vehicle instead of secondary functions to the controls we already have

1 minute ago, Spartan336 said:

Ah, so we're talking about consoles. I can't speak for consoles, but I can say it would be rather pointless on PC. And for people who play with controllers on PC, maybe there could be an option for that. I'll leave it to the people who play with controllers. 

Ya cus pc playes have like 50 diffrent button, on councles we hav 12 if you dont count the joysticks