Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Idea] Reworking Gauntlets

Aspari

Here's how I'd do it.

Step 1: The new charge attack grounds the Tenno to the ground. After the charge is complete, the Tenno throws themself forward fist first knocking down anything that isn't a boss.

Step 2: The new basic attacks allow the Tenno to lunge with each strike as well has have 100% stagger chance on basic attacks.

Step 3: Make each Gauntlet appear to be propelled by jets to justify the distance covered from charge attacks.

I think he means all fist weapons. Personally I think the awkward fisticuffs style is just.... Uninspired when it comes to the awesomeness of warframes. Make each hit feel like your throwing a cinder block the size of your fist around, not those paperweight punches we have now.

I think he means all fist weapons. Personally I think the awkward fisticuffs style is just.... Uninspired when it comes to the awesomeness of warframes. Make each hit feel like your throwing a cinder block the size of your fist around, not those paperweight punches we have now.

Pretty much this. Trying to melee with Gauntlets as they are now doesn't feel right at all. The only things that feels good about Gauntlets is the ground execution and the suplex you do against Chargers.