Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Discord Server

XxModernBlastxX

This topic is just to inform you that a new discord is up that I made! Warning: this was made a few days ago so this server is going to have some changes.

Here are the rules(this is just to tell you the rules of the server):

-There is a bot named Mee6. He will give you levels depending on what you do.

-I will give you guys ranks on who can manage the server, but you have to be trusted. Once I see you have done the right things, you will rank up. Anybody who do not follow the new rules will be kicked for a limited amount of time, or banned.

-There are 3 text channels and two voice channels. One of the text channels are only for Warframe. The second one is Off Topic, which means you can talk about anything. And the third one is to trade in game, for example, you want to trade a mod or a component with someone. The first voice channel is Warframe only as well.  Lastly, the last voice channel is Off-Topic.

Ranks(Highest to Lowest):

Primes- is an admin on the server and can do anything.

Your Really Close- You are so close to becoming admin!

Keep Going- Admins are beginning to trust you!

Online- can only use chat, voice chat, and nothing else.

I hope you guys will join this server!

Link: https://discord.gg/cH4ssfJ

Note: there will be changes to the server later on when I think it needs some changes, just to remind you again.

This might be in the wrong thread! Lol, reply to me if it is. ;)

Edited by XxModernBlastxX

• 3 weeks later...

Alright guys! New announcement.(lol cmon speedlock stop) There are going going to be some new rules to this server.(Now, they are harsh but SOME of the times this wont happen to you.)

-NO SPAMMING. Some people who get notifications dont like to get spammed. Also, that means you are leveling up fast, which is kinda cheating.

-NO SELF ADVERTISEMENT.  When people advertise, usually, members from the server leave. But all I am trying to do is trying to build a small community on discord.

-There is a new rule where if you want to level up, there is a third option where you could applicate. Its going it be on a new text channel;)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, thats it. Remember, there are going to be new rules an some rules might change, or I can take those rules off, but that wont probably happen lol.