Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bow Impaling

Dessfar

What exactly is the bug?

An alternate source of damage (such as elemental mods) killing the target instead of the actual Paris projectile, and not propelling the enemy backwards and impaling them into a wall or other surface.

Does this bug affect Kunai / Despair too ? As I've seen, it's quite the same for Boltor / Bolto / Akbolto : if the enemy's killed by any elemental dammage, he'll only fall on his knees.

There's another bug with the Paris, though (at least for me) : even when I take off elemental mods, the enemies won't fly away when I shoot them with my Paris. They'll still fall on their knees. What could I do ? Is there a way to fix it ? 

Does this bug affect Kunai / Despair too ? As I've seen, it's quite the same for Boltor / Bolto / Akbolto : if the enemy's killed by any elemental dammage, he'll only fall on his knees.

Yes it does, annoyingly.

There's another bug with the Paris, though (at least for me) : even when I take off elemental mods, the enemies won't fly away when I shoot them with my Paris. They'll still fall on their knees. What could I do ? Is there a way to fix it ? 

I don't think there is a way to fix this, they should patch it.