Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion To Add A Minor Perk To Each Warframe

SpaceAU

After getting downed from a poison cloud from a defeated toxic ancient as saryn, I thought, "Shouldn't I be immune?" Then i got to thinking that each frame could have a small perk in accordance to what they do.

Some of my ideas were:

Saryn - Poison damage immunity

Trinity - Extra health from pickups

??? - Keep 25% of energy after being drained by an Ancient Disrupter

Ember - Improved chance to get fire event

Frost - Improved chance to get frozen event

Thoughts?

So for frost: increased chance to lose half his shield.

No. They already said, if they did passives, it would be in the form of a mod. Ad a maybe on overall passives. Ember would be take x% damage from fire damage, and frost would be to not lose shield in ice mission

"Saryn - Poison damage immunity

Trinity - Extra health from pickups"

Unbalanced as ****.

Also immunity to a certain type of damage isn't just a small perk.

Out of all the weapons, and abilities, extra health would be OP? Nah, It would just be nice to be more specialized. If my playing my Frost should ice missions damage me? Let alone not help me?  Make them fit into a Passive slot like Auras. Use mod points to use them and add a small effect to the team. Ex: Frost is immune to ice draining his shields, his teammates are 50% resistant.

So suddenly the Golem loses any means of damaging you, infested maps become jokes, and the torid is your new best friend.

Sounds legit.

Well managed Trinity shouldn't ever be wanting for red drops anyway.

Out of all the weapons, and abilities, extra health would be OP? Nah, It would just be nice to be more specialized. If my playing my Frost should ice missions damage me? Let alone not help me?  Make them fit into a Passive slot like Auras. Use mod points to use them and add a small effect to the team. Ex: Frost is immune to ice draining his shields, his teammates are 50% resistant.

Why did you quote my post when what you said is completely irrelevant? I said that immunity to certain types of damage is broken and unfair considering a frame gets 25% increased health from health globes lol and the other one is immune.