Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Opinion About Leveling

RX3_Zero

Everytime i buy  new weapon,i have to master it begining at zero,without the possibility to use it in my current

missions, why not evolve one style of weapon?,less time farming without fun.

And when i master a weapon it bacomes too strongh, i cant' futher lvls because of the population of the game,

is hard do missions alone,but with two peaple the missions are too easy(because of the evolve weapons).

My suggestions are:

Make harder to evolve equipament or; nerf the mods(suggestion proposed in another topic);make the enimies,not the bosses stronger,lets us choose the lvl difficulty(with bigger prizes if possible).

about the comments:be polite when correct my english,if you disagrees please explain why i really want know

why this ideias dont work to make new suggestions,and if you have another idea post on this topic.

Some games have artificial time sinks to increase the amount of time required to play.  This benefits the company greatly as the more time you spend playing, the more likely you are to spend money.  Absolutely nothing wrong with it, provided it's well implemented.  Nothing sucks more than long grinds with crap results.

In this particular case, I'm personally okay with leveling individual weapons over weapon archtypes.  Although I'm not opposed to a separate leveling bar for weapon archtypes that bring their own advantages.  I look at individual weapon leveling as your units becoming more comfortable with a fresh weapon.

Just my thoughts.

Some games have artificial time sinks to increase the amount of time required to play.  This benefits the company greatly as the more time you spend playing, the more likely you are to spend money.  Absolutely nothing wrong with it, provided it's well implemented.  Nothing sucks more than long grinds with crap results.

In this particular case, I'm personally okay with leveling individual weapons over weapon archtypes.  Although I'm not opposed to a separate leveling bar for weapon archtypes that bring their own advantages.  I look at individual weapon leveling as your units becoming more comfortable with a fresh weapon.

Just my thoughts.

The developers can simply extend the period of leveling  of the weapons,and make more options of weapons so  the player can spend time playing.

obs:i not working with the developers,is easy put more work for others.

I like it how it is, even if it takes a little while. Nerfing people who work hard though is a bad and pretty terrible idea. If you find it that bad then by a booster I guess.

"Nerfing people who work hard though is a bad and pretty terrible idea.",yes but when new weapons arrive,they wont have to start from zero again.

only if the  weapon is a new type,i tried to post a few suggestions(,is only one option,dont' take it as a whole).

Edited by RX3_Zero

I like many, have to juggle a hefty work week and or have families to answer to. So gaming lots of hours to 'level up' any new weapon of frame isn't realistic for me...becomes arduous,  tedious & labor intensive. Not to forget the use of Forma to change a polarity returning the frame or weapon or mod slot to '0' again and re-leveling for small gains. I grasp the essence or neuance of the level up operation & i'm not complaining...I do <3 the game initially. Some of us struggle to mod up our frames and weapons as we can with busy work weeks. Not sure whats to do about it if anything, but I play when I can albeit moderately taking smaller steps playing when time permits.

Everytime i buy  new weapon,i have to master it begining at zero,without the possibility to use it in my current

missions, why not evolve one style of weapon?,less time farming without fun.

And when i master a weapon it bacomes too strongh, i cant' futher lvls because of the population of the game,

is hard do missions alone,but with two peaple the missions are too easy(because of the evolve weapons).

My suggestions are:

Make harder to evolve equipament or; nerf the mods(suggestion proposed in another topic);make the enimies,not the bosses stronger,lets us choose the lvl difficulty(with bigger prizes if possible).

about the comments:be polite when correct my english,if you disagrees please explain why i really want know

why this ideias dont work to make new suggestions,and if you have another idea post on this topic.

GIB MI FREE PLX?

Please, leveling takes a VERY reasonable amount of time.  If you want to complain about grinding, go play some Archlord, MU, or any other F2P mmo.  Hell, before flyff updated you had to upgrade each of your skills by casting them literally hundreds upon hundreds of times (thousands for the upper ranks).  You could go into any town and see people sitting in the fountain just spamming away (most of them AFK).  This game's leveling system is perfect the way it is.

Edit:  The only thing I could think of changing might be forma to not go all the way to 0, maybe give you 10 or so levels.  Not a big deal, but I know people put 4+ forma in a wep and it takes forever.

Edited by MeteorKing