Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

AoD Studio ( Commissions Open! ) Update 10/26/2017

AoD_Crown

Hello Warframe community! 

I’m happy to announce that my commission doors are finally official and open. I created a portfolio video for those who wish to see what they will be in for. 

$10/170 platinum - Pack of three photos of the Warframes of your choosing.

We can discuss your ideas, your imaginations and I will do my best to make those ideas and imaginations come true! 

Email: NorthVeld@gmail.com

Discord: Architect of Dreams#0104

Update 1:

The second portfolio has been uploaded for viewing purposes of all my previous clients that I've worked with. I hope you all enjoy!

Edited by Theldrum
Updated

Okay guys, I've done a photoshoot with him more than once, and all of his pieces have come out amazing. Like, I gotta say, I've never seen anyone edit warframes like him, and I strongly suggest you have a shoot with him, because it's TOTALLY worth it in the end. Keep up the good work~ <3

I am absolutely blown away. Not just by the sheer quality of your work, but also how patient and friendly you were throughout the whole photoshoot. Not only that, but I've never seen such incredibly detailed, quality art be produced so quickly. I wasn't expecting a mere 2 hours for the masterpiece you gave us and I speak on behalf of the whole clan when I say; Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...