Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auto Fuse Option (Idea Below)

Ameretat

Basically, after going through a daily process (Yes daily, I play WAY too much) of fusing together over 500 duplicate mods for the sole purpose of just keeping on top of the ever increasing pile, I came up with the following solution.

Have a button that auto fuses all duplicates to the highest ranking version- If you had a rank 6 serration, all serrations under rank 6 would be fused to it (You could have a button that 'excludes' a mod from this, in case for some reason you wanted to 'save' a lower modded version.

As always, feedback is welcome, but if you don't agree with it, please state why, and if possible, come up with a better solution. Thanks.

I'd use this for certain mods, but probably only if it had an option to leave one behind (i level lots of stuff, so it's good to have a low rank mod to throw in as you level).  A bunch of the frame mods I keep at different ranks depending on how many points I have.

I really hope you're not fusing like mods up to certain levels then dumping them into your main mod that you actually use. You actually get less EXP out of mods this way. That being said, it would be a good idea if you could do this with mods that you have equipped. That or revamp how mods fuse into other mods for EXP so that this would be a viable system for keeping control over the massive amount of mods we acquire.

I'd use this for certain mods, but probably only if it had an option to leave one behind (i level lots of stuff, so it's good to have a low rank mod to throw in as you level).  A bunch of the frame mods I keep at different ranks depending on how many points I have.

I did include a way to save low level mods for this exact reason, totally agree.

I really hope you're not fusing like mods up to certain levels then dumping them into your main mod that you actually use.

If you're directing that at me, then the answer is "no."  I keep, or will keep eventually, multiple of the same mod at different ranks (streamline, redirection, flow, etc).

I really hope you're not fusing like mods up to certain levels then dumping them into your main mod that you actually use. You actually get less EXP out of mods this way. That being said, it would be a good idea if you could do this with mods that you have equipped. That or revamp how mods fuse into other mods for EXP so that this would be a viable system for keeping control over the massive amount of mods we acquire.

Don't worry, I'm not.  I can't recall the exact maths behind it, but say matching cryo rounds with cryo gives 100, matching it with another of the same polarity is 75, and a non pol is 50. Or something along those lines....but yeah, I have for example 20 or so maxed out mind controls just so I can mass dump them into the next frames abilities...kind of not on the original point either, as I said 'fuse duplicates', as in, the same mod. Meaning max mod points. So yeah....uh...where were we?

Only Rank 0s because sometimes you want to keep dupes (say, Serration for Cube and Gun)

Perhaps, but like I say, there would be an option to 'exclude' mods from it, of course, it could be implimented like this. Just SOME quality of life improvement would be better than a perfect solution.