The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Prime

Cleesus

Mag needed some love.

Nope, Mag doesn't need LOVE.

Well apparently Mag is next up for Prime status according ot the Raptor livestream.

I would have picked Banshee or Ember

Nope, I would have picked Banshee,Trinity,,Loki,Rhino,Nova and Vauban .

Those are the Warframes that deserve Prime status

I see a lot of hate for mag...

I like to believe that wether a particular warframe is "viable" or not would be all down to the way you play, and if you click with said warframe or not. I haven't tried that many frames, I will admit, but one thing i noticed is that, while I started with a mag, which I did not feel any particular affinity with (nor disliked) I also tried the other two starter warframes (among others) and, from what I have observed, the easiest one to get into is excalibur. Thing is I did not enjoy excal at all... I have seen how good and useful he can be (due to his versatility) on other player's hands, but couldn't get the feel I noticed on some of my friends. The same happened with Loki. And I have seen players do some pretty good stuff with any of the mentioned frames, so I think it's all down to the player behind the frame... Which abilities are better suited for your enjoyment, and inherent playstyle... not sure how this applies to higher levels but I think the player can always outdo the meta.

Edited by knightinflames

Pretty saddened that this was their choice. Mag's not a horrible, un-usuable frame, but she is one of the weakest and least interesting frames in the game. Visually, she's also incredibly drab anyway and, without a massive visual overhaul, making her a Prime won't help that beyond giving a dull frame some bling. For the third Prime frame in the game, and only the second available to most players, she really was amongst the worst choices.

Why so many people call Mag useless frame? Are they ever use it?

Or everythings that has no damage is useless to them??

Do they ever try using her skill with other frame'skill and you will find it fuckin usefull

Yes I used mag she isn't reliable and she is squishy as hell. Her skills are only good early but then late/harder missions she becomes nothing more than something to laugh at.

She also took Loki's place of being the worst choice of frames for new people to use IMO. I wish volt was still a starter.

Edited by Palkora

• 3 weeks later...