Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jumping To Higher Defense Levels

Luckyfer

I'm not sure if that has been suggested already and if yes, in this way, but I guess you'll tell me :)

The real challenge so far in this game is to get to high defense levels (nightmare missions are ridiculous easy, but they've already said they will improve the difficulty, so I'm fine with that.. I still hope for challenging bosses that require parcour sequences, but that's another topic).

The only annoying part is the time it costs to get to high levels.

Especially as we are all no students anymore :(

Which makes it kinda difficult to get 4hours straight, organized for 4 persons.

How about you add a feature that let you choose at which wave to start the defense mission?

With the restriction, the highest wave you can start with, is the highest Wave all 4 members have completed successfully (claimed a reward, so mission 5,10 etc..) minus a specific number. My guess would be 5.

So if the highest wave all 4 have reached yet is 30, you get the option to start the defense mission at 0,5,10,15,20 or 25.

This would increase the motivation for our guild immensly to continue playing the game. Cause with all weapons maxed, all missions clear and almost all mods maxed, defense missions are kinda the only content of the game and farming them to level 30-40 is kinda boring :(

Edited by Luckyfer

YES GOD YES!!!! PLEASE READ THIS DE!!!

I cant bear the pain doing xini first 25 waves over and over and over again. Even in 3 man teams with vauban, or saryn, or nyx, or frost its given that 25 waves is walk in the park, i dont want to grind every time for mods up to 25 and not have fun. 

Wish that there were milestones when you reach 50 u can always start from 25 and so on. Seen it in other games, like how it works, hope to see it here.

Edited by Palamudin

I am extremely down with this. It's hard to find teams that are willing to go beyond the 10th wave. Most of those missions it's always around wave 25 when things start to get crazy. Once you start to see people throw ultimates around with little consequence... you know it's good.