The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Progress Didn't Saved After Missions.

Nothers

i've seen alot of topics in here about ppl get disconnected or host migration issue, etc..  my problem is similar but different. since the past few days, i've been getting messages during a mission saying " system failed to connet to chat",

"system failed to connect to host machine". and this would happen in the middle of a mission and after i finished the mission i would get a black screen and random combat sounds, after 30 sec to over a 1min my screen would go back to normal but all progess from that mission was no saved. all the xp, loots..did not save. the weird part is that during these system failed issue, im still able to talk to team members and kill monsters but after the mission is finished, not only im not connected to the game but my browser also lose internet connetion for about 1min -2min. i would get this problem on 90% of the time if not 100%.

.. this gets super annoying when doing void runs......

pls advise..

thx

Edited by Nothers

I second this, I have also been getting this a lot recently. Just like the OP is experiencing, I also lose my browser internet and if I was on skype/vent it drops the call/disconnects me from the server. Oddly enough I can run the game fine but then once the mission is over I also hear combat noises like the OP. (annoying especially if I just finished a defense mission).