Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Suggestions

Camelslayer

So, I have a few suggestions here and there for certain things I feel need to be changed, added, whatever.

Foundry Rush Build Cost

This should be similar to the Dojo- you put in however much Platinum you wish to knock some time off of an item in building. Yet instead of fixing it to work like the Dojo, I STILL have to pay 45 Platinum to finish that Amphis, even if it only has an hour left. There's no incentive to even bother with Rush build in the foundry unless you want to rush it from the start. Allowing you to choose how much to dump into it would give people more of a reason to use it. Beyond that, there's little reason to bother.

Interchangeable Mods

I've brought this up before, I think mods should be interchangeable.  The thing is, you can't have more than one of anything out at any given time.  If I'm going to switch from Frost to Nova, I don't want to have to take all of the abilities I want to have on both off just so I can put them on Nova.  This is kind of annoying, since all it does is take up time.  It's not like this could cheat the system in any way so I see no reason not to have it.  Same with weapons.

The only thing that would need to be tampered with would be Sentinel weaponry.

Void Key Hosting

Not everyone can host well. Some can play easily with others but can't host a connection well enough to do anything. I am one of them. This makes it a serious problem when a person that has a Tower III Exterminate or Tower III Defense key wants to use them, because they HAVE to host or simply do it alone. And considering the enemy levels, doing it alone isn't exactly a viable option for Tower III keys. This essentially causes the key(s) to be wasted since they'll likely never attempt to use them. So why not give us the option to take our parties into the Void, regardless if we're the host or not? I see little reason not to do it. You'd have to change how the Clan Key is used, yes. But that'd be the only thing to work around.

Energy Color

It seems that the Energy color tends to get desaturated the darker it is. If I want to use a dark red for my energy, for example, it'll be a really dull red, even if I'm using the Saturated color pack. It's saturated when it's directly on the Warframe, why isn't it saturated with the energy? More of a nitpick, but still a bit annoying.

Frost Ability Colors

On the subject of Warframe energy colors, why was Frost's abilities reverted back to the typical ice effect that cannot be changed with Energy color? It was before the update, why was that changed? I saw no reason in it. Please change that back.

Nova's 2nd and 3rd Abilities in Multiplayer

They don't function properly when you're not hosting.

Antimatter Drop has a habit of vanishing when you shoot it more than a few times. Meaning that trying to stack damage on it when you're not hosting is a wasted effort and a waste of energy.

Wormhole has no energy color and doesn't point to where the exit location is. Only the host can see it.

These are obviously bugs and need to be fixed.

Remove "Arsenal" Ping

When you first rank up a new item, Arsenal will have an endless ping until you put a mod on it. This is REALLY FREAKING ANNOYING, especially when your weapon/Warframe only leveled up once, this stupid ping will harass the bejezus out of you until you have enough ranks to put a mod on it to essentially tell it to shut the hell up. Please get rid of it.

"Time Added!" Notification on Nightmare Missions

This is incredibly intrusive for the host and needs to be removed. I really don't need to explain why.

Nightmare Mode

For being called "Nightmare Mode", it completely fails to live up to its name. There's barely an increase in difficulty, and some of the "effects", such as low gravity, is more of a benefit than a hindrance.

If you want it to REALLY be a Nightmare mode, you should do things like increasing Stalker spawn rate, enemy damage, falling down holes to actually cause damage, etc. Something needs to be done to it, because Nightmare Mode is pathetic and easy to solo.

Give Chem and Bio Labs Some Love

These have been around for a while. But for some reason, the Energy Lab gets more love than either of these, which only have two research weapons each in comparison to the Energy Lab's six. And the last research weapon added was given to the Energy Lab. I know energy weapons are cool and all, but there's little reason to build a Chem or Bio Lab at this point unless you're Rank 6 or 7. I know more research weapons are likely being made, but please pay more attention to the Bio and Chem labs.

Add High Score table to Dojo's Obstacle Course

Less of a "this needs to be done" and more of a request, but a high score table in the Obstacle Course would be pretty cool. It tells you your time after you complete the obstacle course, so why not have a high score table just for bragging rights? It'd add a little more friendly competition within the Dojo.

Nerf Ember's Overheat

Ember is excellent... but her Overheat is absurdly overpowered when considering the amount of energy she can easily get (around 500 with a high rank Flow.) 70% damage reduction is simply too much, it takes too much of the challenge away from Ember, allowing her to stand in front of Raptor and take every single missile he fires without really even flinching or losing her shields. None of the tanks in the game can take that much punishment and live to talk about it, so it's kind of weird that a Warframe with the lowest armor rating of 10 can out-tank a tank.

Not exactly the most necessary change, but...

(Incoming Ember player hatred)

Vauban's Vortex Affects Stalker

Correct me if I'm wrong, but all Warframe crowd control effects are supposed to have no effect on Stalker.

...So why does Vauban's Vortex affect him?

Ancient Disruptors

While I hate to complain about enemies... Ancient Disruptors fall under that category I like to call "Cheap Difficulty." They steal all of your energy and all of your shields. This is honestly kind of cheap. It would likely be better if it sapped a percentage of your energy and shields (let's say, 25-40%?), as well as disrupting shield regeneration for the time period.

I could handle them not being changed, but when a Disruptor can walk up to you and steal 500 Energy and knock out your 740 Shields, I think it's a wee bit too powerful of an attack.

Also, just for the sake of it...

Add a Soul-Edge Inspired Infested Greatsword.

So much yes.

Edited by Camelslayer