Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reviatalising Content

SoyMalone

Kela De Thaym is an underplayed boss. 

I understand that you might be intimidated by her, (I mean who wouldn't be?! She has seekers AND and Ogris!)

But the point stands that there are massive areas of (what will otherwise be referred to as) filler content. I understand that it is difficult to balance this well (or even adequately) when the game is in it's current stage of iteration) however the amount of content that is not seen to be 'not worth it', or otherwise 'out of the way' amounts to be a rather larger proportion of the available choices than I would think is healthy.

I welcome Nightmare Mode as a mechanic that rewards replay value, and look forward to similar incentives in the future!

Please, leave your opinions and so forth below!

More to the point, please state whether you have bested this wiley augmented minx of the Warframe cosmos :)

P.S. BB code seems to hate me! (Thanks! ;) )

Edited by SoyMalone

To be fair I completely understand that some people have the requisite drops from the encounter, However I was using her as an example of a greater problem regarding content that is considered to be 'not worth it'/'marginal'/'friend squad only'/'boss resource drop' material.

Of course, I understand and agree that bosses should have a greater chance of dropping rare resources than the rest of the targets in the area, but what happens to the content when people are done levelling through it, More to the (original) point, what happens to higher level content that is considered to be anything other than necessary for the gamut of progression?