Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hacking Consoles

Wolfstorm18

I dont know where to post this, so I'm posting here.

I've passed the test today to reach level 5, and in this test there was some consoles to hack. The hacking was hard, some combinations that I dont see in the game usually. I nearly lost the test by some seconds, and I actually failed one or two hacks.

So I ask where I can find, in the game, hacks like that, because usually they dont have more than five combinations, but in the test there was, I think, seven or eight.

Why not put those kind of hacks in the spy missions? Not the common security lockdown, but the terminals where you get information for spy missions, or the ones in mobile defense. I dont even use the decoder because its very easy the way it is now, which is understandable for security lockdown, but made no sense for terminals or big mainframes.

Agree,

consoles in spy missions etc dont have enough combinations

i can hack myself out of everything by zero effort, it would give a .. Edge.. to be in some fire fight and doors are all locked and theres is this huge combination to hack with, also now that we are speaking about this, it would be awesome (and this is only my opinion of course) that if you get locked in the locking hack would be a bit harder next time, it would be like "yes we know you are here tenno so we lock you in and we learned that you can hack so we made this a bit harder *sinister laugh*" system we have now is like there is this mental moron corpus "tech support" guy who has DeRP writen on his helm and when alarm goes off he..she...it..er..thing..hits shiney buttons and says: "imma hitting ma buttonz!"

and those doors that needs two tennos to push the buttons oh im sorry "hack" ;) , it would be nice if that would need two actual hacking not just press-this-door-opens

Edited by Matusware