Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

As We Have The New Grineer Weaponry"sobek", I Have A Cool Suggestion

cary2010haha

Why not let the heavy gunner retire with its out-day gorgon and introduce a new heavy unit with the latest super heavy rifle "sobek", I think it will make the game more challenging.

And, one more suggestion, if next time Warframe introduce a new enemy weaponry , let the enemy use it frist, it's strange that every time tenno have their enemy's weapon before they face it.

Edited by Cary2010haha

Actually the sobek is a shotgun gorgon as you can see in the video the sobek rate of fire speeds up over time equivalent to the gorgon if you have ever played with the gorgon you can see that the rate of fire increases over time. DE modeled the sobek after the gorgon and it did have a low dps but with a few buffs it got better

Actually the sobek is a shotgun gorgon as you can see in the video the sobek rate of fire speeds up over time equivalent to the gorgon if you have ever played with the gorgon you can see that the rate of fire increases over time. DE modeled the sobek after the gorgon and it did have a low dps but with a few buffs it got better

actually the Sobek's firerate doesnt increase in sustained fire. also, you're comparing the firerate of a modded Sobek to a unmodded gorgon, that isnt a fair comparison.

actually the Sobek's firerate doesnt increase in sustained fire. also, you're comparing the firerate of a modded Sobek to a unmodded gorgon, that isnt a fair comparison.

I agree with this post. I myself have a Sobek (Currently only modded with armour pierce and damage), and it's base fire rate is comparably slower. To be honest, the fire rate reminds me of rapidly tapping the mouse button when using my Hek. 

all they need to do is make them use gorgon with mods

I actually love that idea. Having enemies using different mods on their weapons would make the game much more interesting.

Edited by Zareek