Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

White Color Is Too Blinding For Warframe Powers

KudaGila

I haven't seen this topic on forums. I have played with nova that was using white as power color on Xini - chained kills were blinding a whole team, nova was laughing, not willing to change that color. 

Later on, my friend used white on Nova too for over 20 waves on Xini, I'm not epileptic and have no health issues, but I had to take a break because I started to blink like crazy, white is too bright and blinding. I saw ppl use it only for trolling, hope it can be fixed somehow.

Like person above me said, I love white energy too, it's just really cool when you see that, I do understand that for some people it might be blinding but I don't think people use it to troll, I would say that people use it coz it's so awesome and makes you go "oh snap!" :)

Also telling them to change colour is not the right thing to do, I personally wouldn't do it coz I would enjoy my choice, you can't tell to people what they should enjoy and what they shouldn't :P

Edited by Electriq

I had more than one Nova in a mission and their white explosions made impossible to see surroundings for several seconds. Where are enemies? Where are boxes to hide behind? Where are toxic infested clouds and fire hazards? That's a serious gameplay issue, if you ask me. Can get sniped to death of slash-dashed by Stalker, etc.

Edit: I don't have a problem with them being white. I think the problem is the intensity of the effects and how they prevent me from getting important information about surroundings. Those effects would be more appropriate for a boss throwing flash grenades at me.

Edited by Grinbringer

Molecular Blind is OK, but a little bit irritating. 

What kills me is white energy on Ember. Fire should be orange, for Orokin sake! :)

White energy on Ember is not that bad (good for me) as bright green one, I use that one and it looks so badass, like you're in disco club xD

Molecular Blind is OK, but a little bit irritating. 

What kills me is white energy on Ember. Fire should be orange, for Orokin sake! :)

Sure....... and every star in the universe is a lovely color of Orange.

Dude, a quick lesson on Fire, fire can be any color.

I've done some metal work in my years, and cutting torch's flame is in fact, blue, and white at the tip of the torch, and then father out, it's orange/red.

Go light a gas stove or BBQ, flames are this magical color of Blue. 

Normally the color of the flames are a good way to tell how hot the flames are.

Hot:white/blue/yellow/orange/red:cold

Now, I really wish they'd let us use black as an energy color. But I mostly would love it if they'd fix the bloom option so lens flare and everything that people complain about will stop if people TURN THEM OFF, so people will stop whining about how blinding it is.