Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change Stalker Spawning

BakaKami

Every time a stalker appears, It turns into a festival instead of a code red threat.

The moment someone is alerted of a stalker, everyone stops, clear mobs, back up a bit, then unload the moment he spawns near by. It changes the feel of what a stalker should be, which is a high end threat.

I suggest that a stalker spawns deeper in the level. Hidden by attaching it self to the ceiling or wall, then attack which a Tenno gets close. It is invisible to other mobs until it ambushes a Tenno. I hope to have the Stalker accually stalk the target Tenno. Maybe implement the Stalker's use of Grappleing hook to sneek across walls in order to get to the target. (spider man with real weapons)

Generally, improve Stalker AI to become a greater threat, rather than just upping the damage out put and health pool

i would agree to an extent.

it would be epic if the stalker acted more like the ghosts did in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. being invisible the majority of the time until its ready to attack. if attacked, it could stagger, giving you time to pelt a few shots his way before he steps back and cloaks away again.

Quite simply Stalker is getting raped..

I haven't seen a drop off him since Hate about a month ago, and starting to wonder if he needs to be alive for more than half a second to drop something.

he spawns... immobile.. immune so everyone gets a beat on him, then.. MASH, and he is kneeling... in less than a second or 2

Add.....   100% health 100% shields and 10% damage PER mastery level.. for the player he is stalking.

At least...

he should also have an Acrid alert.. for each player in party using Acrid he gains 1000% health.

Having him ambush would also be nice.. giving him the ability to return fire.... yes please

Edited by Tatersail

Quite simply Stalker is getting raped..

I haven't seen a drop off him since Hate about a month ago, and starting to wonder if he needs to be alive for more than half a second to drop something.

he spawns... immobile.. immune so everyone gets a beat on him, then.. MASH, and he is kneeling... in less than a second or 2

Add.....   100% health 100% shields and 10% damage PER mastery level.. for the player he is stalking.

At least...

he should also have an Acrid alert.. for each player in party using Acrid he gains 1000% health.

Having him ambush would also be nice.. giving him the ability to return fire.... yes please

the acrid idea is terrible

making him harder would be fun, but man, when he one shots you and you have 0 chance to do anything about it, it really blows.  I have been killed by him so many times while helping a teammate out, it's like he figures I'm a better target and one shots me with his running slash.

Bastage... but then again... I can't be sure it was a stalker... all I see is a flash... maybe it was evil Superman... or Batman... I don't feel stalked so I don't know what to say about it.